1v1

...

Midoryia grabbed his bag that he brought specifically for the festival. He put some blood in there for a refresher.

He drank up as other people watched him. He had to be down there in 5 minutes. Midoryia decided to wash up his face from any access blood. He got up from his seat and went into the halls.

His parents just so happened to be waiting there.
For Midoryia...

"Izuku." Inko said in a serious tone. Midoryia stopped dead in his tracks and turned around face to face with his mom and dad.
"Yes?" Midoryia said not knowing how to reply.

"Why didn't you tell us you had a quirk??" She spat. "I-uh. It's not a quirk." Midoryia tried to lie.

"You were flying around at super speed and you changed your looks in the middle of a game" Hisashi spat. "It's a gadget." Midoryia tried to his best.

"No gadget can do that yet.  Tell the truth.
Izuku." Inko glared at him.

Midoryia took a deep breath in and looked at his parents who were obviously glaring at him.
"Fine.
I have a quirk. But I'm not going back home" Midoryia said.

"If the school is allowing you to use your quirk that means you're not needed under intense surveillance. That clearly means you can return home.
You'll be coming right after the festival, whether you like it or not" she said grabbing Midoryia with her quirk.

"No" Midoryia said teleporting out of the telekinesis trap.
"He can teleport too??" Hisashi commented.

Midoryia teleported to the gates of where the first round would be taking place. He got there just in time, his match was just about to begin.

"Now coming out IZUKU MIDORYIA OF THE HERO COURSE!!!" Present mic shouted. The crowd roared as Midoryia walked out and began to climb the stairs if the little platforms.

"Winning both of the first rounds, will he be able to keep up?!

And now coming out Hitoshi shinsou!! Of the general course!!" Present mic shouted again. Shinsou also made his way up the stairs.

Midoryia stretched out a bit, he was tense after the Encounter with his parents.

"BEGIN!!!!" Present mic shouted.
Midoryia casually began to walk up to Shinsou as he began to monologue.
"I bet you have it so easy with a powerful quirk.
But everyone hates you, cause you suck.
You don't deserve the hero court spot. It should be mine" shinsou trash talked.

"Right shinsou of general class C. His quirk is mind control according to that information I stole I while back. Is that why he's trying to get me to talk? That must be how his quirk works. Though kind control doesn't really work to well on me if I use telepathy" Midoryia chuckled.

He then activated telepathy.
"Hello shinsou recognize my voice?
I bet you didn't know I can do this. Well I'm able to reply to you in your head and not get any back lash from your stupid quirk. now, good bye" Midoryia said through his head.

Shinsou was startled to hear Midoryia's voice in his head as Midoryia wasn't opening his mouth to speak.

Midoryia took that confusion and used it for his own gain, he sped up to Shinsou and punched his stomach. Shinsou was taken aback by the sudden jolt that he ended up vomiting in his mouth a little.
Midoryia teleported behind shinsou and grabbed him as he fell, swinging him out of bounds.

"Izuku Midoryia wins!!" Present mic shouted. Midoryia sighed and helped shinsou up, he had to seem like a good person. 'good sportsman's ship'.

"Why are you helping me up?" Shinsou asked. "Just shut up and take my hand will ya" Midoryia hissed. Shinsou reluctantly took Midoryia's hand and got up.
"I know what your quirk is." Midoryia said as he began to walk away.
Shinsou was startled, who would've told him?