Pestering

...

Saturday.

Midoryia woke up, he had slept in that day as he had nothing to worry about. He lazily got up and took a shower as the sun shun brightly through his balcony windows. He was wearing his bracelet so he was protected from the dangerous rays.

After he finished showering he grabbed a nice outfit and his breakfast and opened his bedroom door.
Once he did however, he was met with a bucket of  ice cold water thrown at his face and a bunch of flour on the side.

Midoryia fell back into his room, blinded by the flour that got into his eyes.
Running was heard going down the hall, away from Midoryia, as well as snickers.

Midoryia groaned as he got up and took another shower, leaving his blood bag on his bed and locking the door. he ended up changing his clothes again.
This time he didn't walked out the door, he took his food and teleported downstairs into the kitchen where he snacked on his blood bag as he used his phone.

Of course, he got death stares from all around. As he was finishing off his blood bag and using his phone, his phone was suddenly smacked out of his hand.

"Sorry my hand slipped" he said.
Midoryia turned to face this pest.
Class 1-B, the blond haired blue eyed snarky brat of their class.

Monoma.

Midoryia internally groaned upon seeing Monoma. "Whatever" Midoryia sighed as he bent down trying to grab his phone...

Monoma 'accidentally' tripped and smashed Midoryia's phone.
Midoryia's eye twitched in anger as he tried to hold back from breaking Monoma's spine so early in the morning.

"Oops sorry" Monoma laughed as he stomped on the phone one last time before running off.
"I'll make sure you get one of the worst torture sessions" Midoryia thought to himself as he picked up his shattered phone.

He could hear Sero and Kirishima laughing in the background as they stared at him.
Midoryia sighed and went to Aizawa, who was sitting on the couch of the mainroom.

"Sensei, Monoma broke my phone" Midoryia said. Aizawa, who was calmly drinking his coffee, stared up at Midoryia confused on how that happened and what he did.

"How did he do that??"

"He knocked it out of my hands and smashed it"

"And what did you do in response?"

"Nothing"
"Yet"

Aizawa let a sharp sigh slip past his lips. "Well I guess you're going to be phone less for a while, unless you can cough up your own money. The school only supplies you with things you need to live." Aizawa said as he took another sip of his coffee.

"Ok" Midoryia said, an anger building up on him. He used his phone most of the time because there was nothing to do. Midoryia began to walk away, "make sure you get on house duty, you and the other 6 have to get to work by 12" Aizawa said.

Midoryia nodded his head and threw out the empty blood bag.
It was only 10am.

Midoryia transformed into a bat and flew up to the ceiling, he couldn't be bothered if he was high up. He has nothing to do, without his phone and being grounded there was nothing for him.

He decided to get a head start on his chores once he noticed the people below him in his class started to leave.

He had to vacuum the common area and wipe the windows down.
The other 6 had different chores.

As Midoryia finished his vacuuming, Monoma came walking by. Holding a container full of grained pepper,salt, and sand...

He did his famous act and 'tripped' over the table leg, spilling all of the stuff all over the ground. Just as Midoryia finished vacuuming as well.