internship week

...

"Report on Izuku Midoryia?" All might said behind the phone.
Midoryia was pretending to be asleep but listening in heavily.

It was 10:30pm, the sun had fully set.
"I already figured him out" hawks said. Midoryia was suddenly startled by what he heard, no way would've Hawks figured out he's a villain with that information.

"Well?!" All might hissed.
"His heart is in the right place, he's striving to be a hero. He isn't out for revenge, he's not even thinking about it." Hawks spat.
"Are you sure?! What evidence do you have?" .

"I starved him today and left him 'alone' to see if he'd attack anyone for food. He has to kill people to eat then you know. He held back, had strong self control. He made sure not to kill anyone yesterday while he had to guard some people while everyone was getting attacked. Not to mention he's helped more people within these 2 days than he has me in 1 week" Hawks said.

Midoryia let a relived sigh slip out, he thought he was caught. Hawks had fallen for his trap hook line n sinker.

"...how do I know you aren't lying?"
All might questioned.
"Why would I lie about something like this?!" Hawks hissed. "He could be threatening you as we speak".

"I'm the number 3 pro hero with multiple assistants in this agency, you really think we wouldn't be able to handle 1 TEEN boy. All might, your being bias against him. What did he do?" Hawks spat.

"He's killed before, a murderer shouldn't be a hero!" .

All might was just trying to dig anything up at this point.
"But you know he was being reformed at UA and that he's changed. You don't have a reason to hate him, stop discriminating against him"

"I- fine.
Case closed, Izuku Midoryia isn't a villain" all might grumbled. He wasn't at all happy with what the outcome was.

"Good. Now good bye".

Hawks, frustrated, ended the call. He didn't like how all might was treating Midoryia In the slightest.

"So much for symbol of peace" hawks thought. To himself.
This was one of the reasons hawks favored Endeavor over all might.

Though he didn't really know how Endeavor treated his family. He only knew the good parts about him.

Midoryia felt satisfied with what he heard and soundly fell asleep.

After that hawks stopped with all the extra nonsense and investigating on Midoryia. He treated the rest of the agency week as it should have been.

Time skip.
Friday.

The day was going as it usually would. Midoryia was doing his usual shift with Hawks.
But this time it was at around the beginning of the night.

They were going around Hosu as they usually would...
Until...

"Kurogiri. Release the Nomu"
"Yes sir".

6 Nomu total went running out of the portal and all over Hosu.
"Kid! I know you can handle yourself, go rescue people in trouble while I go deal with these creatures!" Hawks yelled, throwing Midoryia behind him as a Nomu came flying towards them.

Midoryia panicked and turned into a bat instinctively.
Hawks pulled out 2 large feathers like swords and sliced through the Nomu and flew away.

"Well the league is obviously the one behind this. If I can just" Midoryia flew higher up as a bat and looked around. He made direct eye contact with Shigaraki.

He winked and flew off as dark smoke. The wink was just to symbolize that he wasn't on the heros side but just acting. Midoryia suddenly got a familiar smell in the air as he flew over one particular alleyway.