Camp

..

On Saturday due to the fact that Inko and Hisashi were routinely coming to Aizawa's house to harass Midoryia they got a restraining order on them.
Inko and Hisashi are now legally required to always maintain a 100 foot distance from him, where he lives, and the school he attends.

Monday.

Midoryia was in his hero outfit as was the rest of the class. Aizawa was holding a cat carrier cause he couldn't leave the cat for a week straight.

The girls were fawning over the cat, poking their fingers into the little cage. The cat hissed at them and even managed to bite momo. Midoryia internally laughed as Momo made herself a bandage for the bleeding.

"Okay class I'm just doing role call after we can all go downstairs and get on the bus waiting for us" Aizawa said as he began to count over everyone.
Kaminari came running in last second.

Everyone was there and accounted for.
"Okay. Everyone walk downstairs and get on the bus" Aizawa said.

The entirety of the class ran downstairs trying to snag the back seat. Midoryia laughed at them as he teleported there and walked inside the bus with his stuff as Bakugo came bursting out the front door of the campus. Midoryia took a good back corner seat and adjusted the way he wanted to sit and was set.

Soon the rest of the class came marching in, crowding all the seats. Luckily Midoryia got to sit alone.

Midoryia pulled out his phone and used it. The rest of the class talked among themselves.

Aizawa would occasionally check back on Midoryia to make sure no one was messing with him but luckily that's no what happened.

An hour and a half goes by and they finally make it. The entirety of the class was sore from sitting so long.
They all stepped out of the bus and found that they were sitting on some land above a forest.

"This doesn't look like a camp" Midoryia commented. "This must be a stopping spot so we can take a break from that long bus drive!" Kaminari cheered.

Another car pulled up, the class was a bit confused.

"Hi everyone!! We are the wild wild kitty cats!" 2 women said. One of them bad blonde hair and blue eyes and another one of them was brunette and had hazel eyes. With them was a little black haired kid.
Their names, Pixie-Bob, mandalay, and Kota.

"This doesn't look like a camp, where are we?" Kirishima asked. "The camp is at the basin all the way down there" Pixie-Bob said pointing to the basin.
"Then what are we doing here?" Midoryia yawned, stretching out his arms and legs.

Pixie-Bob chuckled as she started to move towards the ground.

Midoryia opened up a packet of blood and drank away as he watched the series of events unfold.

"Haha... Let's get back on the bus" Kaminari laughed nervously starting to walk over to the bus.

"Oh no you don't" she laughed hitting the ground. The entire mountain hedge exploded into a dirt sludge making all of class 1-A fall off and into the boarder of the beast's forest.

But Midoryia was the only one that didn't fall. He was floating as it happened.
"Right so when do I get to get on the bus?" Midoryia laughed as he pulled out the blood bag from his mouth, he had finished it off.

"How did you dodge the land slide?" Pixie-Bob hissed. "The answer is quite apparent, I'm floating" Midoryia replied.
"You were supposed to go down there with the rest of your class" Pixie-Bob said.

"Well I didn't, when do I get to go on the bus?"
"You aren't going in the bus! Go through the forest with the rest of your class" Pixie-Bob jokefully hissed.