Internships

..

After the long day of enjoying the rest of the festival Midoryia met up with Aizawa who was waiting for him at UA's gates.

The sun was beginning to set, Midoryia's favorite time of the day was the night time.

Before Midoryia was able to teleport him and Aizawa back to their house they were stopped by Inko and Hisashi.
"Izuku
You have to return home you know!" She said, faking a cheery smile.
Midoryia turned around to face them, Aizawa standing besides him.

"Sensei said legally I can't." Midoryia lied.
"But it's your choice not anyone else's ya know" she said through forced teeth. Midoryia could see the crazed look in her eyes, she wanted nothing more than to pummel him.

Even though Midoryia would still heal rapidly fast he didn't want to deal with the pain. Not to mention healing took precious energy.

"... I told sensei everything, about how you treated me.
Please stop trying to take me back I can see it in your eyes. You want to hurt me again. If you don't stop I'll have to tell the police what you guys did to me" Midoryia said.

"Whattt do you mean hun?  We treated you like family!" She lied.
"Mom.
Sensei saw the scars you guys left on me." Midoryia said.
"What scars?" She kept trying.

"Look ma'am. There is enough evidence on you 2 to get you arrested. Now please stop before I get a restraining order on you 2, you won't be ever allowed back on the school grounds or near Midoryia." Aizawa stepped in.

"You can't do that he's my son!" Inko spat. "You never treated him like one. And with how your face looks it's quite obvious what you want.
Now I'll ask of you to leave before I get security on you" Aizawa said.

Inko and Hisashi both glared at Midoryia before angrily storming away. Midoryia let out a relived sigh, he thought they'd be able to win.

"Thank you" Midoryia said. "It's my job" Aizawa sighed. Midoryia grabbed his hand and teleported them both back to the house they lived in.

Aizawa walked over to his usual sitting spot and relaxed, Midoryia went to his room and fell into a nice sleep.
He had used his quirk a lot and had gone through quite a bit. He was generally exhausted.

______________________________________

"Wanna try contacting him?"
"From what I heard he's living in one of the hero's house, what if his phone isn't on him?"
"Hm your right. Maybe he'll contact us?"
"What if he joined the heros though?"
"I doubt he'd fall on their side so easily, it took some time for him to join us remember. He wouldn't switch sides that fast"
"Well if he's acting then he's a really good actor"
"If anything he's just collecting information on how to kill them"
"Possibly".

Kurogiri and Shigaraki were having a back and forth conversation on none other than Midoryia. They watched the sports festival and we're quite unsure if Midoryia actually joined the heros side. He didn't message them and he's been there for over 2 weeks now. They figured that he just had his own plan under wraps and called it a day.

"Did we find stain yet?" Shigaraki asked.
"No not yet, though there are recent sightings and reports of him in Hosu" Kurogiri replied. "He'd be a valuable asset" shigaraki said.

They were looking for stain, a hero killer. He was a strong guy and has killed a lot of heros.

______________________________________

The next day-
In class.
Before Aizawa came in.

Midoryia was sitting on his desk relaxing, using his phone. It was nice until Todoroki and Bakugo approached him.