True intentions

..

"He's so cold. Is it apart of his quirk? Or maybe its because he died. Does he not feel it himself?" Aizawa thought to himself. "Leave me alone!" Midoryia hissed going to bite Aizawa.

Aizawa jumped back avoiding Midoryia's bite and sighed.
"If we can't have a normal conversation then I doubt they can do anything with him. They'll throw him in tartarus and probably starve him to death" Aizawa thought to himself.

"I need food. I haven't eaten since this morning and that was hardly enough" Midoryia thought to himself as his mouth watered for food. He stopped crying, the tears on his face drying up leaving streak marks.

"Midoryia. Can we talk?" Aizawa asked.
Midoryia hummed to himself thinking about a way to get food.

"If you get me food I'll talk" Midoryia said, hiccuping a little bit. Even though the tears stopped he was still upset. "Food? But he drinks blood.
I'd have to get him blood.

Hmm if that's the only way he'll talk then we'll just have to go this way" "give me a minute" Aizawa said.

Aizawa walked out of the room and went looking for recovery girl. She had to be on the scene in case there was any accidents. Midoryia had bruised sides because he couldn't heal himself from all might's grab.

It only made the memories worse because it reminded him of what happened.

"Recovery girl. Do you have any blood bags? He says the only way he'll speak is if he gets food, I'm presuming he's hungry" Aizawa asked. "I do, follow me" she said.

She took Aizawa to the nurse room of the prison and went to a small fridge. It was full of packets of blood. "Here" she said handing them to Aizawa.

Aizawa took the cold packets of blood and went over to Midoryia, Tsukauchi following behind. All might was on stand by incase Midoryia were to go feral again.

"Okay Midoryia. Here is your food, you said you would speak" Aizawa said throwing the packets of blood in front of Midoryia.

"How am I going to eat this if I can't move my hands?".
Aizawa and Tsukauchi looked at each other for a hard minute then at Midoryia for a bit.

"We'll remove the chains holding your arms down but your legs and sides will still be chained down. Try to break the chains with your hands and we'll knock you out again" Aizawa said.

"Fine" Midoryia sighed. Aizawa wearily approached Midoryia and quickly unchained his arms and ran off.

Midoryia grabbed the packets of blood in front of him and scarfed them down.
Tsukauchi and Aizawa watched in horror and slight disgust as Midoryia finished the packets within seconds.

Some of the blood remained on the sides of Midoryia's mouth and on his fangs.

"How refreshing. What did you need?" Midoryia asked. The blood lust in his eyes of pure anger had calmed down to almost nothing.
But
It was definitely still present. Midoryia still had a burning rage and a need for revenge within him.

"All it took was food to calm him down?" Aizawa questioned mentally.

"Okay Izuku Midoryia. We just have some questions to ask that'll verify where you'll end up" Tsukauchi began.
"Oh great" Midoryia groaned.

"Anyways first question.
How many people have you killed?"
"10? Maybe 11 definitely under 12."

"Did you kill these people for...
Fun?"
"No I needed to eat I had no other choice"

"What happens if you don't eat?"
"I'd have no control over any of my powers and I'd go crazy"

"Why do you hate people at UA?"
"You seriously can't be asking that?! They tortured me! Made me feel like nothing.
At least before I died anyways"