chapter 4

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

I sat on Stiles bed, he was at his computer, doing research.

He was searching for anything he could get about a werewolf, about the bites and what it means.

Stiles had gotten books, and started reading them, and made me read some.

Right now I was lying on his bed, holding a book up and reading.

Eventually growing bored.

"Stiles, could we be overthinking this?" I ask, Stiles looked over at me and shakes his head quickly, before licking his lips.

Soon there was a knock on his door, and I looked up as I dropped the book onto the bed.

Stiles shut his laptop lid and walked over to the door.

Stiles cleared his throat before he opened the door, revealing my brother.

"Get in. You gotta see this, dude." Stiles started, and Scott entered the room.

"I've been up all night, Sky's been here all morning. We've been reading websites, books. All this information."

"How much Adderall have you had today?" Scott asks Stiles.

"A lot." I giggle.

"Doesn't matter, okay?, just listen." Stiles continued.

Stiles had sat in his chair, Scott threw his bag next to me and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Is this about the body? Did they find out who did it?" Scott asked.

"No, they're still questioning people, even Derek Hale." Stiles explained.

"Oh, the guy in the woods that we saw the other day?" Scott asks as I lay down next to him.

"Yeah! Yes. But that's not just it, okay?" Stiles told us.

"Then what?"

"Remember the joke from the other day? Not a joke anymore." Stiles said.

"The wolf, the bite in the woods. I started doing all this reading." Stiles jumps up.

"Do you even know why a wolves howl?"

"Should I?" Scott groans.

"Because it's a single." I roll off Stiles bed and stand up straight, Scott looks at me weirdly and I shrugged.

"When a wolf's alone, they howl to signal its location to the rest of the pack."

"So, if you heard a wolf howling, that means others could have been nearby," I said, standing next to Stiles.

"Maybe even a whole pack of them."

"A whole pack of wolves?" Scott asks, stunned.

"No, werewolves." Stiles corrected.