chapter 29

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

RING!!

The bell rings signaling it's time for the next class.

I haven't seen Stiles or Scott since history class.

As I open my locker a piece of paper dropped out.

I picked it up and read

"You look beautiful today."

I smile.

Must be Stiles.

I shove the paper in my pocket before took out my book and closed my locker.

I made my way down the hall and spot Scott and Stiles on the stairs.

"I know because I love you, I love you-- oh my god, I can't do this! You and Allison need to find a better way to communicate." Stiles muttered as I over heard their conversation.

I sit next to Stiles and I give him a kiss on his cheek. He jumps a little before he realizes it was me.

"What was that for?" He laughs.

"Thanks for the note, it really made my day." I kiss him once more on his cheek.

Stiles gives me a confused look.

"What note?" Making me smile falter a little.

"This one." I pull the note out my pocket and hands it to him.

Stiles reads the note as Scott leans over his shoulder reading it as well.

"You look beautiful everyday but- I didn't write this." They both look up at me as I look at him in shock.

"Ooh looks like Skylar has a secret admirer." Scott laughs as Stiles gives him an annoyed look.

I laugh before leaning over Stiles and hit Scott's arm playfully.

"Look, it's probably someone just being nice Sky." Scott tries to reason as I shrug and nod.

"Anyway- is she coming to the game tonight?"

"Allison? Yes. There, message delivered. All done. So now, tell me about your boss." Stiles quickly changed the subject.

While Stiles and I got knocked out by Erica, Scott got beat up by Derek and his newly found pack. So he had to go to Deaton for help, and that's when the Argents showed up with a mutilated body.

Scott sighed, "Well he said that Allison's family would have like this book, about all of the things they have come across or discovered during their time."

"He probably means a bestiary." Stiles said easily, I look at Stiles confusedly.

"A what?"

"A bestiary." Stiles repeats.

My brother rose an eyebrow as he smirked, "I think you mean bestiality."

"Nope, pretty sure I don't." Stiles replied back as he gave my brother a look of disappointment.

Stiles rolled his eyes, "It's like an encyclopedia of mythical creatures."

Scott eyes widen, "How am I the only one who doesn't know anything about this kind of stuff?"

"Okay, you know, you're my best friend, and a creature of the night... so it's kind of like a priority of mine." Stiles relented with a small smile.

Scott nodded, "Okay then, anyway if we can find it, it can possibly tell us what this thing is."

"And who," Stiles pointed out.