chapter 32

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

"Aw come on! Alright, maybe there's like, a, uh-- like, a window we could climb through, or some kind of..." I watched in amusement as Scott ripped the door handle off and place it in Stiles' hands as I scoff.

Show off

"Handle that we could rip off with supernatural strength. How'd I not think of that one?"

Scott wasted no time in making his way through the door after that, Stiles just let out a sigh and we followed him into the club

The bass of the music was shaking the walls, and when we entered the club- my eyes widened.

This place was packed with dudes!

Most are dancing with their hands in the air, some are hanging from the ceiling on a silk sheet, and others are on a pole.

"Dude, everyone in here is a dude! I think we're in a gay club." Scott called over the music.

What is Jackson doing in a gay bar?

Wait... is he secretly-

"Man, nothing get's past those keen werewolf senses huh Scott?" Stiles snapped me out of my thoughts, I turned around and saw several drag queens behind him, rubbing at his arms and the top of his head.

I let out a laugh as he awkwardly pushed their hands away and walked over to me, glancing over his shoulder with wide eyes as the drag queens started to whistle at his backside.

"Well- at least you're getting some attention from gay guys, they think you're attractive." I laughed loudly.

Scott led the way to the bar and as soon as we were at the red wooden counter Stiles smacked it and smiled, "Two beers."

"I.D.'s?" The bartender asked, Stiles and Scott quickly slammed their driver's license's on the counter, the bartender glanced at them before laughing to himself, "How about two coke's. What about you sweetheart?" He asked as he glanced at me.

I nodded, "A coke, thanks."

"A rum and a coke? Sure." Stiles replied with a wave of his hand.

The bartender raised an eyebrow at Stiles questioningly, "Actually a coke's fine, I'm driving anyway." Stiles muttered as he dug his wallet out of his pocket.

Another guy, that was shirtless and had dirty blonde hair, brought the three drinks over.

"That one's paid for." I glanced over his shoulder to see a guy that was also shirtless winking at my brother making me grin as I took a sip of the coke.

Scott smirked as he took a drink of his paid for coke.

"Oh shut up," Stiles muttered.

"I didn't say anything." Scott protested to Stiles, smiling down at his coke.

"Yeah, well, your face did." Stiles mocked him as we all turned around and sipped on our cokes.

"Hey, I found Danny," Stiles said, looking over at Danny who was dancing with guys.

We all put down our cokes.

Scott's eyes were soon glued to the roof, where the Kanima was.

"I found Jackson," Scott said.

There was the Kanima, creeping on the roof.

"Get Danny,"

"What're you gonna do?" I asked.