chapter 24

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

THIRD PERSON POV

Stiles stumbled through the doors of the hospital with an unconscious Skylar in his arms.

His breathing was heavy as his eyes frantically searched the waiting room, his father was standing there looking through the glass windows of the room in which Lydia was in.

He quickly made his way towards his dad, whom upon seeing him went off the rails. 

"Where the hell have you been, Stiles?! Oh god- what happened to Skylar?"  His eyes didn't leave the girl as his father started yelling for help.

"M-my jeep broke down... my jeep." He exhaled.

Two nurses rushed over to Stiles and Skylar, they quickly grabbed her and laid her down on a stretcher- sliding her down the hall while yelling at doctors to meet them in the examing room. 

"Is she gonna be okay?" Stiles choked out, letting all of his emotions out.

He collapsed into his fathers chest.
as His dad quickly grabbed his son, holding him tightly.

The Sheriff can feel his own eyes pricking with tears at just the sight of his son in such a distressed state.

He couldn't breathe.

"Stiles! Don't worry. She's okay, Skylar is okay." His father's voice is moving through his ears and to his brain, at the sound of her name he sucks in a breath.

The shock of his father even mentioning her, bringing him back.

Stiles blinked several times trying to clear his vision so he could see his father standing before him, "She's okay, I promise." 

SKYLAR'S POV

I woke up with a gasp.

My eyes scan the room and I immediately recognized where I was.

The hospital.

Suddenly someone came in.

My mom.

"Mom!" I smiled as she smiled back.

"Hey honey, how ya feeling?"

"Good, but my shoulder hurts a little bit." I go up to rub it, only to feel a big bandage on it.

What happened to me?

"Yea, don't touch it. Give it some time to heal."

"Do you want to have a shower, or..."  

"Is Stiles here?" I ask, and mom nodded.  

"Yeah, actually, he's been here all night." Mum corrected and opened the door wider, and there was Stiles asleep on the chair.

I chuckle. 

Stiles suddenly jolts awake and nearly falls out of the chair.