chapter 8

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Scott and I lean against the jeep the next morning at the Hale's house.

Stiles had called his dad this morning, explaining that he found the body.

I watch Derek Hale get arrested and i couldn't help but feel bad.

He gave us a cold glare as he was pushed into the cop car.

"Scott, I feel kinda bad." I mutter to him, and Scott nodded as well. 

"Skylar, I think it's for the best, ya know?" Scott mumbled to me, and I sighed.

"Now he doesn't have to threaten me- us anymore." Scott then looked over to our best friend, who was walking towards the Sheriff's car. 

"He wouldn't-." I mumble to Scott, and Scott nodded.

Stiles looked over at us and I shake my head rapidly.

"Yup, he would." Scott sighed, shaking his head as well.

"No." Scott whispered, mouthing it to him

Stiles climbed into the cop car as Scott and I turn around.

"He is such an idiot- why the hell would he do that?" I mutter to Scott. 

"To get answers?" Scott tried. 

"You know, deep down, instead of turning Derek in we could've asked him questions. We could've used that against him." I told Scott, who widens his eyes. 

"Now you decide to tell me this?" Scott whispered-yelled. 

"I can't think when I'm freaked out!" I hissed, and that's when we heard Stiles. 

"Yes sir."

He was caught, wasn't he?

We turned around, seeing Stiles walk over to us, with a very angry father aka the Sheriff by his side.

We're dead. 

We make our way back to Stile's jeep and drive out of the woods, I sit in the middle of the back seat and Scott sits in the front.

"I can't find anything about wolfsbane being used for burial." Scott told Stiles, as he searched up 'wolfsbane burial' on his phone.

"Just keep looking." Stiles told Scott.

"Maybe, it's like a ritual or something. Like- maybe they bury you as a wolf." 

"That's disturbing." I mumble, and Stiles agreed. 

"Or maybe it's like a special skill." Stiles continued.

"You know like it's something you have to learn." 

"I'll put it on my to-do list." Scott said.

"Right underneath figuring out how the hell I'm playing this game tonight."

"Oh, yeah. That too." Stiles sighed.

"Maybe it's different for girl werewolves," I said allowed. 

"Okay, okay stop it." Scott snapped. 

"Stop what?" Stiles asked. 

"Stop saying werewolves stop enjoying this so much." Scott told us.

"Yea, like I totally enjoy having a werewolf for a brother." I sarcastically say as i rolled my eyes.

"Are you okay?" Stiles asked.