chapter 19

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

"So you helped him escape from the cops and the Argent's?" I asked with a sigh,.

I guess Scott's back to working with Derek now.

Scott nodded, "Yeah. He said he was close to catching the alpha but then the cops showed up, which is why we had to help.

And apparently Harris is linked to his sister, and so is a necklace that belongs to Allison." 

"Of course," I laughed dryly, why wouldn't Harris be involved in some way.

My brother pulled the door open so we could enter the ninth ring of hell itself, "It's not going to be easy getting that necklace from her." 

"Why don't you ask her if you can borrow it? Or maybe Skylar can, isn't that what girls do?" Stiles looked down at me and I rolled my eyes. 

"We're not on speaking terms right now. I don't even think we're friends anymore, not like it used to be." I spoke out as I think back to the night we were stuck in the school and I yelled at her.

I think she wants me to apologize for snapping at her the other night. Which is obviously not gonna happen, I was just as scared and confused as she was.

"How can I borrow it?" Scott asked, continuing. 

"It's easy," Stiles said.

"You just say, hey, Allison, can I borrow your necklace to see if there's anything in it or on it hat can lead me to an Alpha werewolf I need to kill in order to get back with you."

"You're not helping." Scott cuts him off, and I chuckled.

"Why don't you just talked to her?" I ask. 

"She won't talk to me." Scott reminded us.

"What if she like, only takes it off while in the shower or something?" 

"That's why you ease... that's why you ease back into it, okay?" Stiles told Scott.

Oh no, Stiles's is giving dating advice. I roll my eyes.

"Get back onto her good side, remind her of the good times." 

"And then you ask her for the necklace." I nod my head, can't believe I'm agreeing to Stiles' plan. 

Scott smirked. Stiles smacked his shoulder.

"You're thinking about her in the shower, aren't you?" 

Gross.

Scott chuckled.

"Yeah," 

"All right, stay focused, okay?" Stiles reminded him.

"Get the necklace, get cured, get Allison back." 

"In the order, okay?" I told Scott, smiling at him.

"Come on, Skylar, we have class." I wave at Scott, Stiles and I turned around and we walked off.

"How the hell did he find out?" Stiles asked as we walked through the hallways again, Jackson had apparently found out Scott was a werewolf.

I'm freaking out about it. No one was supposed to know.  

"I have no idea." Scott panicked. 

"All right. Did he say it out loud? The word?" I ask, keeping up with the boys as they were speed walking down the hallways.

"What word?" Scott whispered to us. 

This dumbass.

"Werewolf. Did he say I know you're a werewolf?" Stiles asked quietly. 

"No, but he implied it pretty freaking clearly," Scott informed us.

This is so bad.    

"Okay, maybe it's not as bad as it seems." Stiles said, way to be optimistic.

"I mean, he doesn't have any proof, right? And I he were to tell someone, who's gonna believe him, anyways?" 

"How about Allison's father?" Scott snapped at Stiles. My eyes widen, I didn't even think about that. 

"Okay, it's bad." I clarified, and groaned. 

"I need a cure. Right now." Scott begged.

"Does he know about Allison's father?" Stiles asked. 

"I don't know" Scott sighed. 

"Okay, where's Derek?" I ask. 

"Hiding, like we told him, why?" Scott asked.

I smiled. 

"I have another idea." I annouced. "It's gonna take a little time and finesse, though." 

"We have that game tonight. It's quarterfinals." Scott said, as we stopped.

"And I know it's Stiles' first game." 

"I know, I know." I sighed, running a hand through my hair. 

"Do you have a plan for Allison yet?" Stiles asked Scott. 

"She's in my next class." Scott sighed. 

"Get the necklace." I smile at Scott, while Stiles grabbed my hand and dragged me along beside him.