chapter 9

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

"So, you killed her?" Stiles opened the door to the hallways at school, Scott told us about this crazy dream about killing Allison. 

"I don't know." Scott said.

"I just woke up, Skylar, did you hear me yelling or anything?" I shake my head. 

"No, I was knocked out."

We walk down the hallways the next morning of Beacon Hills high school. 

"And I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before." Scott explained. 

"Really? I have. Usually ends a little differently," Stiles said, then made awkward eye contact with me and lets out a nervous chuckle. 

"A, I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real, and B, never give me that much detail about you in bed again." Scott said.

God. 

"Noted." Stiles said.

"Let me take a guess here though." 

"No, I know. You think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow."

Damn how does my dork brother have someone and I don't? That should be illegal

"Like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out." 

Who would I date though? 

Like, none of these guys in Beacon Hills are decent. It's sad what the society is today.

"No, of course not." Stiles' voice brought me back to reality, I realized I had been trailing behind them.

I quickly walk up to Stiles and Scott.

They didn't even notice I was gone.

Rude

"Yeah, it is totally is. Hey, come on. It's gonna be fine, all right? Personally, I think you're handling this pretty freaking amazing," 

"Yeah, it's not like there's a Lycanthropy for Beginners class you can take." I add and Stiles chuckled. 

"Yeah, not a class, but a teacher." Scott said, looking over at me.

"Who, Derek?" Stiles snapped. Stiles slapped the back of Scott's head.

"You forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail?" 

"Yeah, I know, but chasing her, dragging her down the back of the bus, it felt so real."

"How real?" I asked softly. 

"Like it actually happened." Scott responded, and we opened up two doors, that lead to outside.

We were then met with the sight of a large yellow school bus, with the emergency exit door ripped off the back and bent out of shape.

Blood was splattered everywhere.

What the hell happened? Did Scott do this?

Several police officers were here, inspecting the scene and taking photographs.

"I think it did." I gasped.

"She's probably fine." I tried to calm my brother down as me, Stiles, and Scott walks back through down the hallway. 

"She's not answering my texts, Stiles, Sky," Scott panicked, looking at his phone. 

"It could all just be a coincidence, all right?" Stiles tried, as Scott looks around the hallways trying to find Allison.