chapter 31

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

"I hope this works," I mumbled as Stiles and I followed Lydia out of the Library, I convinced them to help me prove that Lydia wasn't the Kanima.

Scott had a feeling that we wouldn't be able to convince Derek, but it was worth a try. We were setting up a 'study group' with Allison, Stiles, Lydia, Jackson, and myself.

Lydia sighed, "If we're doing a study group... why can't we do it in the Library?"

"Because we're meeting up with someone else," Stiles replied.

She hummed, "Well why don't they just meet us in the Library?"

"Oh, that would've been a great idea... Too late." I quickly said.

Lydia stopped walking, "Okay-- hold on,"

"Lydia just shut up and walk." Jackson intervened as he grabbed her arm and led her down the hallway.

After we got into Stiles jeep, we drove to my house.

"If we're studying at Scott's house, then where's Scott?" Lydia asked as we walked up to our house, I get ahold of my key to the house.

"Lydia, if you haven't noticed, this my house too." I roll my eyes as I quickly unlocked the door.

"Don't worry, he'll be here. I think." Stiles said.

"Thanks for doing this." Allison whispered to Jackson.

Once we were inside, I locked the front doors, and looked out the window, they weren't here.

Lydia, Allison, and Jackson was staring at me weirdly, well, Lydia more than anyone else.

"Uh, there's been a few break-ins the past month" I lied.

Stiles quickly grabbed a chair that was sitting near the doorway and puts it under the handle, securing the door.

Lydia then raised an eyebrow at the chair and Stiles smiled at Lydia.

"Oh.. and a murder," Stiles added. Jackson sighs.

"Yeah, it was bad." I nodded.

"Lydia, follow me. I need to talk to you for a minute." Jackson told her suddenly.

Lydia sighs. "Seriously?" And they walk upstairs, going to either mine or Scott's room.

"What is going on with everyone?"

Allison ended up calling Scott, as it grew darker.

From the window, Stiles and I could see Derek, Isaac, Erica, and Boyd.

They stand in a perfect line on the other side of the street, Erica smirking.

I wanted to slap that smirk off her face.

"Scott, you need to get here. Now." Allison told him firmly over the phone.