chapter 5

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Stiles and I made our way around the crowded rooms.

I was trying to find Lydia but it was hard trying to push past people into the back yard.

When I got there, I found Lydia but didn't go to say hi. She was way too busy with Jackson and I didn't want to interrupt.

I make my way back inside, and see Stiles running after someone.

"Stiles what's going on?" I ask. He just grabs my hand, running after Scott, who gets in Mom's car and drives away quickly.

Behind me I hear Allison sigh.

"What happened?" She asked me. I shake my head.

"I have no idea but I'm going to find out." I tell her. She gives me a small smile and I run after Stiles, getting in his jeep.

We got to my house and I ran inside, Stiles close behind me. I hear the shower turn off as I run up the stairs.

Getting to Scott's door, I knock loudly. But no reply.

I knock again, hearing Scott tell me to go away.

"Scott, it's me. Let me in." I tell him and I hear the door unlock, allowing me to open the door a little bit but Scott stops me from opening it all the way.

"Let us in Scott. We can help." Stiles tells him. But it doesn't help. I hear Scott's breathing quicken as he loses control.

"No! Listen, you gotta find Allison." I shake my head, forgetting Scott can't see me.

"Allison is fine. I talked to her right after you left." I told Scott. "I saw her get a ride from the party.

"Sh-she's totally fine, all right?" I hear Scott continue to pace despite what Stiles and I told him.

"Dude, just let us in! We can try..." Stiles starts but Scott interrupts him.

"It's Derek. Derek Hale is the Werewolf! He's the one that bit me. He's the one that killed the girl in the woods." Stiles looks at me, his eyes wide.

"Scott... Derek's the one who drove Allison from the party..." My eyes go wide, not having realized this until now.

The room went silent for a second before Scott quickly shuts the door and locks it again.

Out in the hallway, Stiles rattles the doorknob, and when he can't open the door, he starts to pound on it with his fist in an attempt to be let back in.

"Scott!!" Both Stiles and I yell, but it's no use.

Stiles and I share a look, running back outside and into his car.

As soon as we get to the Argent household, Stiles and I get out of his jeep and run towards the front door where he frantically rings the doorbell.

"Come on... Come on... Come on..." Suddenly the door opens and there stands who I assume is Allison's mom.

Since Stiles is out of breath, I turn to her and smile, despite being worried about her.

We have no idea if she even made it home.

"Hi, Mrs. Argent. Um - You have no idea who I am. I'm Skylar, a friend of your daughter's. Is she home?" I bit my lip as I watched her face stare back at me in confusion.

Then she turned away from the door.

"Allison! It's for you!" We watch as Allison makes herself known, standing at the top of the stairs, looking down at us.

Stiles looks at me and we both sigh, thankful that she's ok.