chapter 25

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

"Your late." Mr Harris said with an aggravated sigh.

"It was two minutes!" I widened my eyes.

"I don't care, your late. Now sit down." He deadpanned.

I feel anger boiling up inside me as Harris just went back to his work.

My hands clench and I feel them start to glow slightly.

And I guess Stiles sensed it too because the chairs started to shake a little.

"Hey Skylar, come here." Stiles called to me before I could do anything.

I let out a long sigh and sat next to Stiles.

I let my head fall on the desk as I try to calm down.

I breathe in and out harshly as the chairs started to shake some more.

Before Harris could look up, Stiles quietly held my hand, trying to calm me down.

The anger started going down and I felt more calm now that Stiles was holding my hand.

The chairs stopped shaking and Harris stared at us for a few seconds before going on his computer again.

I look up to Stiles only to be met with his honey doe eyes.

I gave him a look that told him thank you for stopping me from almost chopping off Harris's head.

I felt a wave of comfort as I got lost in his eyes.

We both started to lean in but we got interrupted by the loud school bell, indicating detention was finally over.

Stiles and I sprinted up and quickly grabbed our bags.

"Sit back down Mister Stilinski."  

"What? It's been an hour." Stiles protested.

"My detention's are an hour and a half."

What? He can't do that!

"You can't do that!" I argued, now he was overdoing it.

Why is he only detaining Stiles longer?  

"You see I can, Miss McCall. Due to the gracious judicious ways that Mister Stilinksi's father handled me in the past- I decided to make your boyfriend my little project. He is going to benefit from all of the strict disciplinary ways of teaching I have to offer. Now sit down Mister Stilinski, Miss McCall you are free to go." 

I glanced at Stiles and he nodded once, telling me to go. I bit down on my lip and stomped out of the classroom.

Stiles and I had driven to wear the funeral was, and we crouch down behind a statue next to my brother.  

There was a crowd, who had cameras, wow. Chris was standing.  

I spot an old man talking to Allison.

"Who's the old guy?" I mutter to Scott.

I can't be a werewolf if I can't hear them.

So, what the hell am I?

Chris then looks over at us, my eyes widen and we hide behind the statue more.  

"He's definitely an Argent." Scott told us.

The old guy then sits down next to Allison, and Chris sits next to his wife.

Allison looked over at us and Scott waved.

She kind of smiled back.  

"Maybe they're just here for the funeral... or maybe they're like the non-hunting side of the family. They could have a non-hunting side right?" Stiles suggested to try and calm Scott down.

Scott sighed, "You know what they are. They're re-enforcements."

Suddenly Stiles grabbed onto my arm- and jerked me up off the ground.

I turned around quickly to see that Sheriff Stilinski had pulled Scott and Stiles off the ground- and for some reason Stiles picked me up with him.

"The three of you are unbelievable," He hissed as he started to pull us away from the funeral.

"4-1-5 Adam." Scott, Stiles, and I sit in the back seat of the Sheriff's car.

What did those numbers mean again?  

"Did you say 4-1-5 Adam?" Sheriff asked.  

Stiles looked between us and whispered, "Disturbance in a car."  

"They were taking a heart attack victim- DO.A. But on the way to a hospital, somethin' hit 'em."  

"Well... hit the ambulance?" The Sheriff asked.  

"Copy that. I'm standing in front of it right now. Something got in the back. There's blood everywhere." My eyes widen.

"And I mean everywhere." 

"All right, unit 4, what's your 20?" Stiles nudged me, and I noticed that Scott was already out of the door.

I bite my lip, looking at the Sheriff quickly, before sliding out of the seat, Stiles grabbed my hand.  

We all looked at each other, before running off.

When we got to the scene of the crime, and I saw the inside of the ambulance my eyes widened in shock.

There literally was blood everywhere, and I almost puked.

Scott had gotten the scent of whoever the attacked was and took off running, leaving Stiles and I to wait it out here.  

That's when something- someone caught my eyes, my eyes wander over to the bushes, and there stood Lydia Martin herself.

Her hair was crazy, wild, with twigs and leaves in her hair.  

She covered her breasts with her arms, shivering. 

"L-Lydia?" I called out shakily, Sheriff Stilinski and Stiles shift their eyes over to the naked girl, Stiles' eyes widen in shock, his mouth dropping.

She stood there silent, still shaking.

"Lydia?" I called again, still not getting the girl's attention.

"Well..." Lydia gulped. "Is anyone gonna get me a coat?" Stiles tried taking off Sheriff's coat, but he ended up collapsing on the ground in shock.

The sheriff took off his coat and walked over there, wrapping it around the poor girl.