chapter 10

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Stiles drives to the back of the school, so Scott can access the school bus and try to remember what happened that night.

That's what Derek said to do, so we're going to help Scott do it.

Stiles parks the car, and we all hope out, walking towards the fence that when need to climb in order to access the school bus. 

"Hey, no, just me. Someone needs to keep watch." 

"How come I'm always the one watching?" Stiles asks as I lean up against the fence.

"Because someone needs to keep an eye on Skylar," Scott said, stopping Stiles from climbing the fence. 

"Excuse me?" I widen my eyes as I place my hand on my chest and they both ignore me.

"Okay, why's it starting to feel like you're Batman and I'm Robin?" Stiles asks, frustrated.

"I don't wanna be Robin all the time."

"Nobody's Batman and Robin any of the time." Scott told Stiles. 

"Not even some of the time?" Stiles asks. 

"Just stay here." Scott said through his teeth, and Stiles did the most dramatic sigh ever. 

"Oh, my god, fine!" Stiles stormed off towards the car.  I turned to Scott.

"Stay safe." Scott nodded and climbed the fence. 

I sit in the back of Stiles' jeep. It was silent.

"Do you like not hanging out with me?" I mutter, Stiles heard me and his eyes widen. 

"No, no. It's not you Sky. I just- I hate feeling like I'm the sidekick or something." Stiles stuttered. 

"Stiles, you're not the sidekick. You're just as involved with this as Scott and I are, you are important too," I told him, smiling. Stiles smiled at me. 

"Hearing that from you sounds really good." Stiles admitted.

Wow okay

"Um, Skylar, do you remember when we were in the hospital and I was gonna tell you that thing that I didn't end up telling you?" 

"Yeah," I nod, recalling his words and Scott cutting him off before he had the chance to even ask. 

"Well-" My eyes widen as I saw a bright light ahead, security. I lean forward and pressed my hand hard on the horn, trying to get Scott's attention. 

I stick my head out the window.

"Hey!" I scream, Stiles honked the as well, and that seemed to get Scott's attention because he was running towards us, and he jumped the fence smoothly.

I quickly jumped into the back. 

Suddenly rain started to pour from the sky.

"Come on, come on," Stiles muttered and Scott opened the door, and he jumps in slamming the door. 

"Go! Go! Go!"  Stiles then drove backward, and did a U-turn, and started driving forwards. 

"Did it work? Did you remember?" Stiles asked. 

"Yeah, I was there last night." Scott told us. "And the blood, a lot of it was mine." 

"So you did attack him?" I ask.

"No." Scott said. "I saw glowing eyes in the bus, but they weren't mine. It was Derek." 

"What about the driver?" 

"I think I was actually trying to protect him." Scott explained. 

"Wait, why would Derek help you remember that he attacked a driver?" Stiles asked. 

"That's what I don't get." Scott stuttered. 

"It's gotta be a pack thing." I insisted. 

"What do you mean?" Scott looked over at me. 

"Like an initiation," Stiles added.

"You do the kill together." 

"Yeah, exactly," I nodded. 

"Because ripping someone's throat out is a real bonding experience?" Scott asked sarcastically. 

"Yeah, but you didn't do it, which means your not a killer." Stiles reminded Scott.  

"And it also means that..." 

"I can go out with Allison." Scott smiled.

Seriously? That's all he can think about. Freaking Allison.

"I was gonna it means you won't kill me and Stiles." I said, flatly. 

"Oh, yeah." Scott nodded.

"That, too."  I roll my eyes.

"Are we really gonna hang out tonight?" I asked as Scott had left the vehicle to go into the house.

I had stayed in the Jeep with Stiles, Scott was gonna get ready.  

"I- I mean, if you want to." Stiles stuttered as I look next to him.

"We could watch a movie." Stiles suggested, I smiled. 

"We can have popcorn," I grin.  

"We can have anything you want, Sky," Stiles nodded, and I laugh. 

"Wait a minute, let me get into something comfortable." I told Stiles, and he nodded and I climbed out of the car.

I walked up to the house, and I walked upstairs, I could hear Scott digging through his closet. 

I walk into my room and I opened my draws, I grabbed the first thing I saw, some nike shorts. I grab my grey knitted sweater and I pull them on, slightly pulling the edge of the sweater off my shoulder.

I take out my hair, and let it go down my shoulders.  

I go to my bed and grab two pillows then grab my blanket.

I smile and carry them down the hallway.  "Where are you going?" Scott asked as he follows me.

Stiles was gonna drop Scott off to the bowling place as well. 

"I'm watching a movie at Stiles's house." I nod. 

"Oh? Oh." Scott muttered. 

"Oh be quiet." I roll my eyes, and Scott shakes his head.