chapter 27

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

"Skylar, Stilinski, you're up!"

I walk up to the climbing board as Stiles follows behind me and we put on our safety belts.

I smile over at Stiles, who smiled at me back.

"Race you to the top?" I ask, cocking my head slightly as I grip onto the wall.

"Bring it on, McCall." Stiles grinned, as he started to climb his way up to the top.

I move my way up to the top, I don't know why I felt so competitive all of a sudden.

"Skylar, Stilinski!" Coach yelled, and we sighed know what that meant, and we climbed back down.

"Erica, Lydia, let's go!" Erica walked up to the wall, she looked a mess.

Her hair was all blonde and messy, her fearful blue eyes looking up at the wall.

Lydia smiled and strutted over there, and took the wall.

She got her safety gear on first before she climbed all the way up there, and all the way back down.

Erica, however, just started to climb the wall.

Erica grunts and groans as she tried to climb the wall.

Erica then stops in the middle of the wall, looking down fearfully.

She then starts to cry, my eyes widen.

Then, hyperventilates, is no one else watching?

I walk over to the platform, leaving Stiles' side.

"Oh, please..." Erica cried out, and soon a crowd formed around Erica.

"Erica?" I call calmly.

"Dizzy?" Coach tried. "Is it vertigo?"

"Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear." Lydia spoke next to Coach, correcting him. "She's just freaking out."

"Erica." Coach tried copying my tone.

"I'm fine." She whimpered out, how could people be laughing?

This isn't funny. At all.

"Coach, maybe it's not safe." I told him, looking over at Coach.

"You know she's epileptic," Allison added behind me.

Coach's eyes widen.

"Why doesn't any tell me this stuff?" Coach snaps in annoyance.

"Erica, y-you're fine. Just kick off the wall. There's a mat right here to catch you. Come on." Erica slowly then lets go of the wall and pushes off, and she safely lands on the ground.

I sigh in relief.

"See you're fine, you're on the ground. Let's go. Shake it off."

Everyone then snickers as Erica walks off, I quickly walk after Erica.

"Erica, Erica!" I softly said, and Erica turned around, confused.

I turn around and saw Scott watching, then I turned back around to Erica.

"You alright?"

"I-" She started, before looking down, then turned around and quickly walked off.

"So you can move things with your mind?" Scott mumbled as Stiles tried to get keys from Boyd.

After gym class, Erica had decided to sneak back into the gym and attempt to climb the rock wall without a harness on, luckily Scott had gotten there when he did, or she could have died.