chapter 22

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Lydia, Allison and I all stood in the escalator as we go up to the dress department.

"Nothing's wrong, I just have a lot on my mind." Allison told Lydia, I was standing behind them in the escalator as we went up to the dresses department.  

"You could smile at least, ever heard the saying, never frown, someone could be falling in love with your smile?" Lydia asked, smiling.

"Smile, Allison, I'm buying you and Sky a dress."  

"Have to admit as apologies go, that's more than what I expected," Allison told Lydia.  

"Excellent." Lydia smiled.  

"But not as much as I'm gonna ask." Allison looks down at me, and I frown.  

"What does that mean?" I ask, as we stand at the top of the escalators.

"It means, you're going to find out who your date is."

My eyes widen, finally, I'm getting told who my date was.  

"Who?" I ask, she better not have set me up with some jock.  

Allison looks over, and so do I, there was my idiotic best friend by the perfume stands, spraying a perfume in his face and he sneezes.

"Him."  

His eyes widen when he saw us, and he waves at me.

I smile and wave back, and I walk over to him.

Oh thank god.

"Stiles." I greet, he chuckles nervously and placed down the perfume.  

"Hey, Skylar... fancy seeing you here?" Stiles tried and I rolled my eyes.

"Honey! You look so beautiful!" My mom smiled at me through the mirror as she zipped up my dress.

"Thank you, mom" I smile back.

I walk over to the bed and start putting on my shoes.

"So, do you have a date?" I raises her eyebrows.

"Yes, actually. I going with Stiles." I smile up at her.

"Oh thank god. I thought you were going with a jock or something." She sighs and giggles after.

I laugh with her as we walk downstairs, only to be met with Scott and Stiles standing at the stairway looking up at us.

"Oh- wow- Skylar you look-" Stiles stutters.

"Thank you Stiles." I giggle as we reach downstairs.

"Ok pictures! We need pictures!" My mom squealed.

I groaned.  

I was wearing a black and gold sparkly dress with my my hair was curled up and I wore black heels.

I wore a little bit of makeup, mascara and lipstick.