Chapter❶

Don't trust anyone.

The sound of the alarm was going off as he was slowly opening his eyes, the annoying noice becoming louder and louder as he woke up, he sat up looking around the room then a the clock he had on his wall. shit. he quickly got out of bed and changed clothes, not even bothering on doing his hair, speedrunning the whole process of brushing his teeth, going around his room walking from one side to the other, grabbing his things for his new school.

"Will! breakfast is ready!" he heard his father yell from downstairs, but the only thing that stayed on his head was "fast" so he hurried up, he wishes he prepared everything the night before, oh wait, he was too busy crying till he fell asleep.

He opened his door with his backpack on his back and ran down the stairs "Hey dad!"

"Hurry up if you don't want to be late" the blonde said before chuckling at his son's behavior. He was literally choking on the cereal "maybe don't hurry up-"

"Let me just take this..-" he grabbed some bacon and stood up from the chair "i'll be leaving, bye Phil!"

"Bye! be careful!"

🌹

"Wow.." he arrived to his new school, it was bigger than he though, and there was more people than he though "shit.." he said under his breath, he just looked down at the floor trying to avoid eye contact with other people or even seeing their face and walked to the principal entrance, the halls were full of people and there were giant doors everywhere, he felt little, looking up at the roof that was around 10 meters up. (fun fact, this is what my elementary school looked like but this school has lockers)

"Are you lost?" somebody grabbed him by his shoulder, it took him by surprise and he jumped a little "Oh sorry, i didn't want to startle you, my bad"

"It's ok.." his anxiety was growing faster than expected, there was people everywhere and he could barely hear the other from all the talking in the hall.

"Follow me, let's get out of here" the stranger grabbed him by his hand and dragged him around the school, passing big metal door and going through some stairs, this place was big. He didn't know what to do at this point, he was thankful that the other person was getting him out of the crowd but at the same time he was panicking mentally, suddenly they stopped, it was like a balcony with a little hallway where more people were going through.

"What's your name?" the stranger asked, this caught him off guard so he answered as fast as he could.

"SOOT BUR" he said, most likely yelled in a not so-masculine voice, after he noticed what he said he yelled again "I- I MEAN, WILBUR, MY N- Name is Wilbur..-" his head was still low, not daring to see the other in the face.

"Don't worry i don't bite" the stranger chuckled "i understand if you're nervous, i've never seen you around so i suppose you're new"

"Y- yeah i'm new.." he felt very embarrassed, this was really his first impression?

"Well cutie, everybody calls me Dream, nice to meet you i guess, sorry if it was a bit crowded there, they don't respect other people"

"Yeah i did notice.."

"And what's your first class?"

"O- oh..-" he looked at the schedule his dad gave him "science"

"hm, i have history but i can tell you how to get there"

"I'm sorry but i suck at directions-"

"Turn to the left, walk down the hallway, turn to the left then go through the giant door then to the right go down the stairs then straight through the hallway turn to the right again and you're there!"

"That didn't help at a-" the bell ringed through the entire school, making him jump, he got scared very easily.

"Woah don't worry it's just a bell" Wilbur looked up for the first time and saw a boy with blonde hair and emerald green eyes, freckles dancing around his cheeks, his hair was below his ears and he had a bandage on his left cheek, Wilbur blushed slightly and looked down again, the other noticing this "Aww let me see that face again! you're cute why are you looking down?"

Wilbur's face was like a tomato by now "Well, gotta leave, bye! see you around!" he looked up again and saw an empty hall, Dream left.. but now is not the time to think about him, he has to get to his class..

what was the direction again?