Chapter❹❼

Don't trust anyone.

TW || Attempted suicide.

🥀

"I can't do this I'm sorry I-"

"I though you were the oh so perfect Dream! How can you not know where he is!?" The taller yelled while grabbing him by the shoulders. He frowned at his words and immediately covered his feelings with a serious look.

"Sam I might be busy right now, but remember I can crush your skull whenever I want to." The mentioned male backed away from him, a furious look on his face.

"I can't believe someone was able to love a monster like you." He felt a pit in his stomach but held it in and ignored it, thinking of another threat say, only finding his way with aggressive words.

"Get out of here before I split you in half with my bare hands, I know you can't do shit to me, you're weak as fuck, go find your little bee yourself, it's not my problem that you can' find him." Even if he wanted to know where he was, knowing that the small boy was kind of dangerous, he couldn't really say that he cared. He had other things to do.

"HE'S YOUR FUCKING BROTHER!!" Ouch.

"Yeah and?" He shot back immediately, his fists closed tightly.

"Do you even have feelings..?" The taller male said before turning around and walking away from the blonde.

Everybody has feelings, right?
The bad guys have feelings, the good guys have feelings, everybody has a reason behind their actions, and if they don't then they're a lost cause. That's how it works. Right..?

The blonde sighed and looked at his surroundings. He was still at the gardening club's path, decorated with flowers and lots of other colorful plants. He wouldn't admit it out loud, but he was worried for the shorter.
He could remember all of the shit they went through and still won't pity him, he knew that's not how it worked.

Not after seeing him beat the shit out of his boyfriend.

He was mad, angry at his brother, but still wouldn't have the heart to even get near him with bad intentions, now he had to look for Wilbur and Techno.. this couldn't go worse.
Could it?

"Dream!" He heard his name, sighing and putting his neutral face on again, he couldn't be seen vulnerable in front of anyone, if a student saw him like this he would be screwed.

"Yes?" He turned his head around, finding the one and only.. Sapnap-? "Wait- Sap?" He hesitated, was he seeing things again or.. was this real?

🥀

"Tubbo!" He kept running behind the other, exiting the school gates, but he didn't care, even when there was an event going on and they were forced to stay there, he went after him "What are you doing!?" He was running out of breath, how fast was this boy??

"SOMETHING THAT I SHOULD'VE DONE A LONG TIME AGO!!" He heard him scream, his voice shaky, panting and gasping for air but didn't stop running, his legs still moving at the same speed even when it hurt.

Ranboo didn't know what to do, he didn't even know what he was doing right now, but what he knew was that he wasn't going to let Tubbo go, even when he was the worst person alive in many people's eyes, nobody deserved to be alone right? His mind wouldn't leave him alone about it, the though would stay in the back of his mind forever.
He heard what Dream said, but didn't really know what it meant, he just saw Tubbo break in a few seconds and it couldn't mean anything good.

"Please stop running!" This was highly dangerous, running on the streets at these times of the day, but right now it was night, too late and early at the same time.

"YOU KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME, GO AWAY!!" Tubbo yelled speeding up, crossing an empty street and running what seemed faster, Ranboo's only option being to try and follow his lead.

"YOU'RE RIGHT, I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT YOU, BUT I DO KNOW THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE RIGHT NOW!!" He yelled back, trying to reason with him.
They were at least 5 meters apart, this not being enough for the taller to stop the brunette, he even tried to reach out for him but was too far away "PLEASE LISTEN TO ME, I JUST WANT TO TALK!!"

"I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN!!" He closed his eyes tightly, a tear finally coming out "I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN TO ANYONE RIGHT NOW, CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!??" He opened his eyes again, turning another corner. The streets were surprisingly empty, but to be fair, they were in a zone that was pretty inactive at night, it sure had loads of people in the morning, but the nearest housing zone was still far away, nobody would be here if the stores were closed, so, they had the whole world to themselves.

The street would be empty if it wasn't for the car that was coming full speed in the distance, Tubbo noticing this. He just kept running, seeing himself getting closer to the end of the street just like the car was getting closer to the side. He could turn and keep running, but sadly that wasn't his plan.
Ranboo didn't see any of this coming, he was too focused on what to say to help, what to do.. suddenly his eyes shot up at the brunette, seeing the boy stand in the middle of the street.

The glow from the car was really close to him, he could even say that the shorter was glowing himself, only getting 3 or even 5 seconds to process and think of a solution.. fuck it, who would stop to think in a situation like this?
The car was right in front of him, the blinding lights letting him know that he didn't have time, Tubbo was looking at him with a smile on his face, panic taking over him.
His heart was beating fast from the running, but now he could feel it trying to escape his chest, everything was wrong. They were there at the wrong time and wrong place, the driver of said car was going too fast to stop in time, everything felt to stop in front of his eyes; Tubbo's tears, his own heart, the wheels of the object that seemed to be the brunette's end. But his body didn't stop.

He quickly threw himself with all of his force on Tubbo, pushing them both to the other side of the street, his arms pulled him in a quick embrace so he wouldn't escape, the height difference making it look like he was spooning him on the floor

He quickly threw himself with all of his force on Tubbo, pushing them both to the other side of the street, his arms pulled him in a quick embrace so he wouldn't escape, the height difference making it look like he was spooning him on the floor. He heard the car's mechanism trying to stop, but it kept going and stopped some meters away from where Tubbo was standing before, it definitely would've of killed him with that. His breathing was heavy, but he could hear the boy on his arms crying, he was also crying too, his tears were a few and they didn't come out as fast as Tubbo's, but he could maybe be just as hurt as the shorter was.

"W- why..?" The smaller boy gave up and let the other do whatever he wanted, his only source of comfort being Ranboo's chest and arms "I- i hurt so many people.. I hurt you.. I d- don't deserve to live or to have a happy life.. it's not like I ever had one anyways" he continued talking between sobs, curling up into a ball and resting his cheek on the other male's chest, listening to his fast heartbeat "I- i'm a terrible person.. you said so yourself the other day, and it's true.."

"Tubbo-"

"There's no point on denying it, it's better to accept it than live in denial... die in denial."

🥀