Chapter❶❻¿ e

Don't trust anyone.

🌹

"So, are you ready?"

"i'm actually not ready but- oh okay-" he got pulled by his arm as the other started walking out of the cafe, the taller following close behind, as always, it's been a week since the incident and Ranboo was staying in the hospital the whole time, the pinkette being by his side since nobody came to visit the other. Wilbur came there sometimes but didn't stay long because of school and Techno was still weak from the fight so the nurses let him stay with him. Niki and went once or twice too, bringing flowers for the other.

"So.. you never told me why nobody besides me an Wilbur went to visit you.."

"Oh well- Niki was there too-"

"You know what i'm talking about, why didn't your family go?"

"well.. they're kinda busy.. you know, work and.. all of that.. heh" he sounded nervous.

"Why are you nervous?" he stopped, school was around the corner "how many people are there on your family? you've never talked about them"

"uh.. my mother is always busy, she works all day and i didn't want to make her worried.."

"do you only have your mother?"

"..." he looked away when he felt the pinkette's eyes on him "i.." he hesitated a bit before speaking again "well i-.. she's not the only one there" he nervously chuckled, the other raising an eyebrow.

"what does that mean exactly?"

"her wife is there too-"

He looked at him before chuckling a bit "and?" he laughed at the taller's reaction "do you think i really care if you have two mothers? you think i'm an homophobic shit?"

"i'm just used to hiding it.. you know, in my other school i got bullied a lot when people found out, i've changed school multiple times because of it, but sooner or later everybody would find out, no matter how much i hide it, i was scared of telling you because.. i don't know! i'm just used to being scared i guess.."

"and what's the problem with her? she's always busy too?"

"..."

"hey if you don't want to tell me it's okay"

"nonono i'm good i- she's sick.. my mother has been working like crazy to pay for her treatment and i was saving money too but.. well, it went on the hospital bill that i just had to spend.."

"it'll be okay, your mother has it controlled i believe" he pulled Ranboo's shirt, making him almost kneel down "don't worry" he patted his head, letting go of him and started walking. The taller stood straight for a second before processing what happened, running behind the other "don't say anything, you're just tall" he chuckled a bit.

"pfft- okay"

"what did i just say??"

🌹

"Come on, don't be hasty. You'll get that feeling deep inside your bones.. i'll be gone then" he kept running his hands through his guitar's strings while singing.

"for you, must be.. alone" playing the melody, ending it. He heard clapping as he placed the guitar by his side "so, how was it?"

"Wilbur you're really talented! you didn't tell me you wrote songs!"

"Yeah, it's an hobby of mine, have you ever writen a song Fundy?"

"no, i have tried but i always give up" he chuckled nervously "Tommy has written songs tho, but he's not here right now"

"What happened to him? Dream mentioned him to me but didn't want to tell me what exactly happened"

"wait.. nobody told you-?"

"nop, why? is it serious?" he got a bit worried, he hasn't seen him since the incident and he thoguh he was suspended but looks like he wasn't.

"He's in coma"

...

...

...

🌹

They entered the school, everyone was looking at them, whispering to each other, some were staring, or backing away. Too many people were looking at them, the taller getting nervous "Techno.. they're looking.." he said anxious, hugging the smaller's arm.

"What the fuck y'all looking at!?" he yelled, many people flinching and looking away, others shooting them a glare and going back to their business, the people that passed by started going faster, the whispering got louder but at least they weren't looking anymore "that's what i though" they kept walking.

They were walking down a hallway when Techno stopped, the taller pushing him a bit because of the sudden stop "I'm so sor-" he was interrupted by the other who placed a finger infront of his mouth, a signal to stfu.

The pinkette kneeled down, taking a paper that was on the floor, reading it and then turning it in little pieces with his hands "follow me." he sounded angry, the other flinched a bit before nodding even though the other couldn't see it, walking behind him, they went down some stairs and kept walking, he was confused but didn't question it, they stopped at a big door.

"Where are we?" he looked at the letters on the door, reading them out loud:

"The News Club?"

🌹