Chapter❶❼¿ C

Don't trust anyone.

🍄

"Shh"

"DREAM, LET ME GO." he whisper-yelled to the other "YOU'RE TOO CLOSE-"

"WILBUR SHUT UP PLEASE—"

"I CAN'T SHUT UP WHEN YOU HAVE ME PINNED TO THE WALL, WHY DID THIS BECOME A NORMAL THING FOR YOU TO PIN ME DOWN EVERYTHING!??" he whisper-yelled again, trying to not be loud "DREA-" the blonde covered his mouth with his hand.

"WILBUR MAKE THIS EASIER AND SHUT UP, STOP TALKING- WHEN WE GET OUT YOU CAN YELL AT ME ALL YOU WANT BUT NOT RIGHT NOW-"

So, you're probably wondering, what the fuck is happening? are they going to fuck? no, i know someone was going to ask that, i'M A 100% SOMEONE WAS GOING TO ASK THAT- now, let me take you to 1 hour before this happened.

"Wilbur!" he yelled, running to the other, before the brunette could turn around he hugged him from his back "hey babe!"

"Dream stop flirting-" his face was completely red, covering it with both his hands "why do you always do that-?"

"Cuz you're hot~"

"sTOP-!!" he looked around, nobody was in the halls since class was starting for some students "now let me go-" he felt how the blonde's embrace got stronger for a second and then pulling away "w- what did you want?"

"i wanted to know if you've seen Tubbo, he was supposed to be here since uh.. something happened at home and he couldn't stay there, so I convinced the teachers to let him come here"

"Oh, what happened-?"

"Nothing too big, just a little.. a little problem you could say"

"ok..?" he opened his locker, going through his books before turning around again, the blonde was still standing there "well, i haven't seen him since the other day so, i can't really help you"

"hmm.." they heard voices coming from the other hall, slowly coming closer.

"Oh hey, that's Ranboo's voic-"

"QUICK, HIDE ME" he looked around, looking for somewhere to hide "qUICK!!"

"what? why! what happened?"

"i promised to Techno i wouldn't let Ranboo see me since i was in the fight too and i'm Tubbo's brother, he might be traumatized or something- quick the lockers!"

"Wait why are you taking me too-" he couldn't finish talking when he felt how the other dragged him and opened a random locker since Wilbur's had stuff in it, the locker was empty and unlocked so he pulled the other and put him inside, him getting in too and closing the door "WHY DID YOU-" he stopped talking when he heard steps outside the locker.

"Wait Techno- where are we going-?"

"somewhere" the pinkette sounded pissed off, Wilbur flinching slightly at his tone.

"are you okay?" the blonde whispered, he was going to answer him but then he heard Ranboo speak again.

"Well by your tone i just expect the worst you know-" they could see a bit through the little vent thingy of the locker, Ranboo looked worried while they couldn't see the other "Techno..?"