Chapter❸❷

Don't trust anyone.

🌖

"KEEP ON RUNNING-" they were going to Wilbur's house, leaving the school behind, but as they kept walking the sky got cloudier and cloudier, not noticing the soft rain falling from the sky.
What led them to this point, running under the rain trying to find somewhere to hide from the water.

"THAT'S WHAT I'M TRYING-" the floor was slippery, the rain getting harder. The brunette almost fell to the floor when the blonde took his hand, almost dragging him around "IF YOU KEEP ON DOING THIS I WILL FALL DREAM-"

"Then run faster!" The blonde answered while laughing, looking for shelter.

"yOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE YOU'RE RUNNING TO!!"

"Then, where's your house?" He suddenly stopped, the brunette bumping into him.

"We have to hurry! I'm getting all wet-"

"Oh, wet you sa-" he couldn't finish his sentence when he got smacked on the head by the brunette, who looked pissed off.

"You're such an idiot" he looked around, trying to figure out where they were "I know where we are, there's a park near, we could go there and stay under the trees to wait for the rain to calm down" he looked back at the blonde who was putting his hood on, it didn't really help since his hair was already wet, loosing the fluffy look it had before, the brunette laughed at this and spoke "you look so funny like that, take the hood off!" He tried taking Dream's hood off, placing his hands on the sides of his head when the other pulled away from him.

"No! And your hair is also all wet- I- it's also funny!"

"What? Don't want to be humiliated infront of Wilbur Soot?" He said with a smile on his face.

"Oh now you're confident aren't you?"

"Looks like the turns tabled- wait no- the turned tab- the- the tabled turne- turned- th- I- fuck" he heard the blonde wheeze "fine, I deserved it" he chuckled with the other, the laughing dying out after some seconds.

"Just so I don't feel bad because you don't have a hoodie I'll take the hood off" he was bringing his hands to his head when he felt Wilbur's hands get on his way and take it off, slowly leaving his hands on Dream's cheeks.

The brunette was trying to speak but there was something in his throat that didn't let him, he tried to move but he was frozen there, eventually caressing his freckled cheeks with his thumb as he just stared at him, he knew that if he kept doing this he would do something he would regret.

The other was also going to say something when Wilbur pulled away, water falling down his face as the rain kept falling "w- we have to go, I'm almost a 100% sure that we're going get sick if we stay longer"

"Well, I'm also a 100% sure that no matter what we do now we'll get sick anyways"

"We better get going-"

"Wait" he stepped closer to the brunette, looking at his flustered face "I.. want to ask you something"

"Oh?" He looked back at Dream, giving this to him as a signal to continue talking.