Chapter❹

Don't trust anyone.

"Wilbur! Hi!" the blonde hugged him, resting his head on Wilbur's shoulder who had a deep red on his cheeks, hugging him back for a second then pulling apart "I'm sorry i'm just a bit clingy sometimes" he chuckled, the brunette just nodded and looked away, his blush becoming redder.

"It's ok i guess.."

"So, did you join any club yet?"

Was he supposed to say no? like, it might be a good idea..

"I.." he paused for a moment, debating if he should lie or not.

yes, he meet him just today

BUT

he seemed like the type of person who you can trust!

"i am in one"

"Oh.. what club?" he asked, his tone was getting a bit forced, he sounded a bit upset

"The music club" Now i'm scared- why did i tell him-

"That's great! are you going there right now?" his voice sounded weird now, like when you force it to sound different? like that but it didn't change at all, his voice was the same but his tone..

"Uhmm..-" he didn't know what to do now, the change of his tone was something he should be worried about?

"You don't know how to get there don't you?" the blonde chuckled, his aura calming down, the beanie boi felt how his voice relaxed and his face was the same as always, it felt like everything changed colors and then went back to normal..

Something doesn't feel right..

"i- yeah, i don't know how to get here-" he was now embarrassed, he didn't ask that Fundy guy where was the club.

"Don't worry, i can walk you there"

"Oh.. ok" the blonde grabbed his arm and started walking towards the principal building, the biggest one. He felt how his cheeks were radiating heat, he was blushing wasn't he? he tried calming down, he didn't want to look like a weirdo blushing at Dream didn't he?

They now were infront of a big door, the blonde was about to open the door when it opened, the boy with orange hair was there.
"Oh Wilbur! there you are! i was going to look for you-" he stopped talking and the smile in his face dissapeared when he saw the blonde, they stared at eachother for a few seconds then he spoke again "Dream."

"Fundy." the blonde had a no-so-friendly grin in his face, he felt the tension between them "Well, i'm leaving, bye Fundy, bye cutie" he let go of him and walked away, Wilbur was confused aaand flustered now-

"W- what just happened-?"

"Ignore that, i'm going to show you around"

"I can't ignore that-" he covered his mouth after he realized what he just said, he didn't want to make the other uncomfortable and started internally panicking. Looks like Fundy noticed.

"Don't worry, it's ok.. it's just there's some tension between us"

"i- i did n- notice" his hands were still covering his face.

"It's not your fault, believe me, we broke up some time ago and-"

"wAIT HE'S GAY!??" He got even more red after he yelled "i- i'm sorry I didn't want to yell at you-" his face was like a tomato right now, maybe i have a chance with him.. wAIT NO WHY DID I THINK ABOUT THAT WHAT THE FUCK-

"It's ok, i get you're surprised, but he's actually pansexual, the whole school knows"

"O- oh.."

"Get in buddy, it's not easy to handle social interactions for you right?"

"it's that obvious..?"

"yeah.. moving on, i'm going to show you around" the brunette walked in the room, the big windows letting the light come in the room "so, we're a few members, right there is Tommy, he plays the piano" he pointed to a blonde boy, he looked younger than him, he was sitting in the back, his eyes on the screen of his phone "uhh, then we have our boi Techno"

"What does he play?"

"Well, he was in the drama club but he left because of some issues with the sports club so now he's here, i don't know what he plays tho, he's only been here for a week or so.. i think he's still in the drama club but he's sometimes there and sometimes here"

"Oh.. ok"

"Who's this?" the blonde on the back asked.

"He's Wilbur! he just joined and he's also new in the school so don't get him in trouble please."

"He won't last more than 2 weeks here" The boy with long pink-ish hair said, his eyes were still focused on his notebook.

"Techno, be nice."

"Dude, i'm just saying- if he's going to be here he has to get used to the people around"

"He-" they heard a knock on the door. Fundy walked near it and locked it

"What are you doing? you should open if someone's knocking-" Wilbur ran to the door and unlocked it, Fundy grabbing him by his wrist and locking it again, the knock became louder.

"Don't open it."

"Why? it could be a teacher-"

"It's the science club, they usually do this, if you open that door we're fucked"

"Wh-"

"Listen to him, those nerds threw a glitter bomb last time, the whole room was covered with green" the taller said, he stood up and stepped in front of the door, that's when Wilbur noticed the long pink braid he had

"I like your hair-"

"It's not-" he laughed resting his back on the door "that's not what we were talking about Wilbur- just don't open the door, they like to do pranks-"

"Oh- sorry-"

"Open the door!" yelling was heard from the other side of the door

"No, u morons, i'm sick of your pranks, go back to your class if you don't want your ugly face to be sliced on half"

"IT'S TECHNO-" multiple fast steps were heard, then everything was left silent.

"Pfft- they fear me-"

"Wait- they know you for slicing faces in two-?" Wilbur asked confused, was that allowed?-

"No it's just- as part of the drama club, they fear me since i kicked their asses the last event"

"Wait wh-"