Chapter❾

Don't trust anyone.
🌹

"So, we have to start practicing what we're going to do, we need something that could win the festival BUT not that elaborated since we could get sabotaged very easily, just a quick reminder okay?"

"Fundy, why don't you just ask Techno how's it going in the drama club? y'know.. since he leaves so often"

"Shut up Thomas, i won't do anything to ruin this club"

"Whatever you say.."

"I'm being serious!"

"Okok Techno, Tommy, stop before you start a fight, now- Wilbur, what instrument do you play?"

"Well, i mainly play guitar but i also know how to play piano-"

"Look! another copy.. we actually don't need him! you have me, i know how to play pian-"

"Tommy, stop, the world doesn't spin around you" the pinkette said, clearly annoyed.

"whatever.."

"So you also know how to play piano?" the brunette said, trying to stop a fight from starting and changing topic.

"Yeah, i do play it, i mainly play it with my best friend, after class i could show you"

"sur-"

"No, he won't because he's going to be with me, so, fuck off" the pinkette said getting in the conversation "i know what you're trying to do, fucking traitor" he hissed at the blonde.

"whatever" he took his phone and started ignoring them.

"o- ok..?"

🌹

"So, don't tell anyone that i brought you here ok? and also, don't touch ANYTHING because if you break it you pay for it"

"What about Ranboo? you're not telling him anything!"

"Leave him alone. Now-" he took a key out of his pink hoodie and unlocked the door, they were outside the main building but still inside the school area "as you can see, this is the only door in this entire school that is a normal size, which is actually funny because the rest of the doors are just so big that- ok nvm i'm getting off topic, just don't do anything that could trigger the alarms" he opened the door, it was around 6 pm so nobody else was there "follow me"

They walked inside, only Ranboo had a flashlight and was still behind Techno, they walked to a pad that was in the wall, it had multiple buttons and switches, the pinkette turned the stage lights on, those were the only lights since the giant windows were also covered. Wilbur looked around and stepped on the stage, walking to the middle, looking at all of the chairs that were there, it looked like there was a show going on, him being the star.

He saw how Techno went down the little stairs that brought him to the seats, obviously Ranboo was following him, being right behind him "it looks beautiful doesn't it? imagine it being full of people.." he paused a bit, still looking around "i never got to actually enjoy it.. thanks to the festival, only a few people would actually be happy with our presentations, the rest would just glare at us for doing something right and having the chance to win"

"hmm... that sounds sad"

"it is, but i don't really care about what they think anymore, i just do what i like.." he felt how the taller behind him was playing with his pink hair, doing something with it since it was a literal mess, he didn't really take much care of his hair, or that was until Ranboo started following him around.

"We could try to act, i don't know, let's try!" he ran to the backstage

"W- WAIT DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING THERE-" he yelled has he took Ranboo's arm and dragged him with him, practically running to where the brunette went.

🌹

"I come here to uh.. help the butler-?" He questioned himself, not really knowing where their "acting" was going.

"he doesn't have rights, hE's poor!" he said as he looked at the boy with a mask behind him "butler, stab him" he said jokingly as the taller took a fake sword and started following Wilbur around the stage, laughing as he almost fell.

"w- wait! let me breathe!" he said between his laughs, trying to catch his breath "i will help the butler out of uh-.. whatever the heck this place is!"

"bUt why??" he dropped his sword "noo the plot- is ruined now"

"we really sound like 7 year olds-" Techno said as he kept laughing.

"pfft- well, we don't have a script and i just said what came to my mind first!" they talked some more, trying to think about something they could actually act without it being nonsense.

"welp, that was really fun if you ask me" he felt how the taller hugged him from behind, only staying there for 1 seconds before quickly pulling away, remembering what he said.

"I'm sorry i'm just a very touchy person! i won't hug you ever again i promise!" he said, panic in his voice, he froze when he saw the other got closer to him "Techno..?" he felt a pair of arms wrap around him, Techno was hugging him!

"is a little hug, don't get used to it"

"ok!" he said happily as he hugged him back, seeing how Wilbur gave them a thumbs up and starting taking his accessories off, the mask was starting to annoy him and the multi colored hoodie he had was really baggy on him.

"i have to leave now, i don't want to worry my father"

"ok let's leave this place"

🌹

this is what Techno and Ranboo look like at all times of the day

Techno only has his hair tied up when Ranboo does it, tall boi plays with his hair when they're in class or whenever they're talking, or if Techno is just talking with someone else, he's behind him doing a braid or something

the hair pins tho 💞

also, the drawing is obviously made by me