Chapter❶❽¿ l

Don't trust anyone.

i don't want y'all to leave :(

🍄

"WHO THE FUCK DID THIS." he slammed the door open, Ranboo placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Techno i-"

"NO. WHO. THE FUCK. DID THIS.?" he slammed a paper on the nearest table, the other people in the room getting startled. The pinkette took Ranboo's wrist and aggressively pushed it away.

"Wow Techno, i didn't expect you to come this fast!"

"Quit playing, why did you did this?."

"Ooo~ bitches mad!"

"GEORGE. STOP."

"Ok jeez, let me see" he walked to the other and took the paper, reading it out loud "Hm nice report! "Tall boy gets in a fight and beats up everyone! even the famous Technoblade~" he laughed as he saw how the boy behind the pinkette backed away for a bit.

"You know that's not true. What's next? now we're psychopaths!??" he yelled.

"Actually, we have a few stuff in mind you know.." someone closed the door behind them, the taller got scared and got close to the other, the room was semi dark if it wasn't for the light that was flickering. "Did you hear about that Tubbo guy?"

"Aren't you supposed to be.. to be on their side?"

"I'm supposed to.." he walked around the other two, making the taller nervous.

"What does that mean..?"

"I'm so tired of the sports club to be.. the strongest you know? just because they can beat anyone up they're respected, i though Dream was my friend, i though he also was my boyfriend but.. everything fell apart when that little shit appeared.. You know Wilbur right? he's in your club."

"So you're trying to ruin everyone's life just because of jealousy? just because your little boyfriend didn't love you anymore??"

"No actually, this is all just because of.. power, of respect, Tubbo was useful, but after y'all fucked him up well, i need someone else."

"What does this have to do with me and Ranboo? why are we getting involved then? why is he" he pointed to the taller behind him "involved.."

"We're just having fun! Dream's "best friend" is under my control now, i promised to him that i would make everyone equal, no more hate.. no more "disrespect" and no more.. manipulation"

"You lied to him, you don't want that! you just want to ruin our lives, just like how you did with Skeppy."

"Oh him! i forgot about him.. yeah but that was Tubbo remember? he's the one that did everything!"

"You helped him, you were part of it too."

"that's true. i admit it, but that's in the past right?"

"HE'S GONE. HE'S GONE FOREVER!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU DID DON'T YOU!?? HE KILLED HIMSELF."

"Ugh, when are you going to let go? just forget him! you were so attached to him weren't you!?"

"T- techno.."

"BECAUSE HE WAS MY FRIEND, MY ONLY FRIEND!!"

"Techno.."

"WELL, WHY DON'T YOU JUST FORGET ABOUT IT!! IF YOU TWO WERE SOOO CLOSE THEN JOIN HIM!!"

"Techno!"

"YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH-" right when he was about to punch the other the bell rang, both of them looking at eachother, hate in their eyes "if you lay a fucking finger on Ranboo.. you'll regret it." he pushed the door open, slamming it, the brunette looking in his direction before yelling again.

"WHAT ARE Y'ALL LOOKING AT!? MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS" The other people on the room looked away, their eyes on their screens or in their papers, the brunette looked at the taller that was frozen infront of him "And you." he grabbed his shirt, pulling him down "i won't rest until you're fucking. dead." he let go of him, the taller immediately running in the direction the pinkette left.

"..." he glared at the door before slamming it closed, going back to his desk and going through some papers he had there.

🍄

They walked through the main halls, the people around glaring at them, the pinkette opened the giant door of the theatre and looked at the other people there, some looking away. He took a paper that was hanged on the wall, looking at it before throwing it to the floor and stepping on it, letting the other in before closing the door.

"He just fucking declared war"

"..."

"i'm sorry you had to see that Ran, come here" the taller hesitantly walked and stood next to him "in two days, the school is having a show before the festival, that's when we attack."

"Wait- what do you mean by "attack"?"

"The festival is in 2 weeks, if we screw them up before it happens, we might have a chance to eliminate their club"

"How are we going to do that-?"

"Ever heard of the Science Club?"

🍄