Chapter❸❺

Don't trust anyone.

🌗

"Ranboo please-" he whisper-yelled at the taller "let me go you lil piece of shi-"

"It's 2 am Techno, go back to sleep"

"but I wANT WATER-"

"Nah, stay here" he held on him tighter, pressing him against his chest "you're like- one of those plushies that are really nice to hug-"

"Did you just call me fucking tiny?"

"I- well.. plushies are tiny-"

"Fuck you" he said while hugging more his friend, cuddled against him "but I still want some water tho"

"Bruhh but you're like a teddy bear I don't want to let you go-"

"Shut up, you're just tall as fuck and I know that I'm not the only one who thinks that- I'm literally at average height for my age"

"Even Dream is taller than you!"

"WE'RE THE SAME HEIGHT."

"he's still taller"

"I'm going to slap you if you continue"

"Fineee" he completely sat up, still with the pinkette on his arms.

"Wait what are you do- rANBOO YOU PIECE OF SHI-" he clung onto the taller for dear life as he was being carried by him, wrapping his legs around his waist while he cursed at him under his breath.

"Shh you don't want to wake your family up lmao"

"Did you just say "lmao" out loud-?" He questioned, relaxing a bit when he felt the other make his embrace tighter, enough so he wouldn't feel like he was going to fall.

"Please don't mention it" he opened slightly the door, peeking his eye through the open part to see if anybody was in the hallway "which way do I go? It's really dark-"

"Just don't drop me- uhh.. go down the hallway, I'll be telling you directions"

"Aight" he did as he was instructed, the house would be pitch black if it wasn't for his eyes that got used to the dark while they were in the room.

"I just want my father to see us like this, ohhh it's going to be funny-"

"I actually don't want that so please stop talking- you just like making him mad don't you-?"

"Go down the stairs, and yes I do like making that old man mad, i wouldn't do it on purpose now that you're here, i don't want him to lay a finger on you, but i do make him mad with the smallest things just because his mentality doesn't make sense, i mean, is it gay to have pink hair? no-"

"Did something happen that he's obsessed with thinking that you're gay-?" He whispered back while looking down, watching where he stepped while going down the stairs, holding the pinkette tighter just in case something happened.

"Actually, I've never been inlove to put it like that, so because I've never brought a girl to the house he thinks that- well, that I'm gay, which is a 100% not the case, I could even say that I'm aromantic-? Is that the right term-? I don't know but that's what I am I guess, for some people love could be the best thing but honestly, for me a bag of chips is more enjoyable"