Chapter❹❸

Don't trust anyone.

🥀

"MOM!!" He yelled as he woke up, tears falling down his cheeks, he looked around while sitting up and noticed that he was still in the same room he fell asleep in "w- why is this so constant..?" He asked himself, wiping his tears away and sniffing "I hate nightmares.."

"Hey Wil?" He flinched as he looked behind him, remembering he fell asleep while his boyfriend cuddled him. The blonde looked at him with a worried look "again?"

"Yeah it's just.. it's always the same nightmare.."

"Hm.." he placed his arms around the brunette's waist, pulling him closer to his body "we can talk about this after the masquerade if you want, do I have permission to visit?"

"You're literally here everyday" he said as he laughed, his breath hitching as the blonde leaned closer.

"Fair enough" he gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and let him go, jumping out of the bed and walking across the room, getting to a bag that was by the door. He picked it up and placed it on the corner of the bed, looking up at the brunette and chuckling at the sight of his red cheeks "are you okay honey?"

"no I'm not-" he got out of the bed and walked to his closet "do I just put on something formal or..?" He asked, changing the subject.

"Yeah!" He said as he took off his shirt, making the brunette yell at him.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING-"

"Changing my clothes?" He said as he chuckled.

"I hate you so much" he took some clothes from the closet and immediately ran out of the room, going to the bathroom to change into his own clothes.

(A little idea of their clothing, you can imagine the rest lol)

🥀

"Wow I didn't expect it to be this crowded-" he said as he stayed close to Dream, both walking down the long halls filled with people running or minding their own business. As they got closer to the main room they noticed more and more people wearing masks that only covered their eyes, so they figured out that they were close, the school was going to use the theatre room as some type of party room, it had lights decorating every corner of it and some tables with different types of food, drinks, and some music in the background. The windows didn't need to be covered since it was already dark outside, It didn't really seem like something formal, most of the students were just wearing something acceptable, not too casual but not too fancy.