?Chapter¿ ①⑤ c

"I'm home!" he placed his things in the door entrance, walking to the living room and hearing groaning coming from there "hey dad.."

"What the fuck happened to you!?" he kept running his eyes through the boy's body, noticing every bruise and bandage he had.

"it was another fight, i'm sorry-"

"I though your fights wouldn't happen again! it's been a little long time since i last saw you like this, why can't you be more like your brother!??" he threw one of the bottles by the couch to the wall, almost hitting the brunette standing there.

"Father i'm sorry-"

"Weren't you tough? weren't you "sTrONgEr"!??"

"..."

"Get out of my fucking sight!" he stood up with another bottle, ready to throw it. The boy flinched and quickly moved away, running out of the living room and taking his bag, going to his room afterwards, locking the door. Yelling still coming from down stairs.

He quickly got his phone out and searched through his contacts, clicking on a certain number.

It did a ringing noice multiple times before hanging up, calling again, after a few rings he hanged up again, and again, again, again..

"You fucking idiot.." he said with a shaky voice, about to hang up but someone's voice came through the phone.

"This is Tommy! if you're hearing this it means that you ha-" he threw the phone across the room, curling up in a ball and his tears falling down his face uncontrollably.

"you little shit.. why.. WHY!???" the room was still dark, he could hear steps outside the room, immediately covering his mouth so his sobbing wouldn't come out, after a few minutes he didn't hear steps anymore, falling to the ground "you moron Tommy..."

He didn't hear anything from the other side of the door, he didn't know where his father was right now but he didn't care, he didn't want to know.

"i'm sorry.." he didn't hear the words that someone said outside the room, he just wanted to disappear, to be gone and far away from everyone. To be in peace..

To be free.