Chapter❹❹

Don't trust anyone.

🥀

He turned a corner as he exited the bathrooms, finding a hallway that was used really often in the daytime but didn't have lights for some reason, it somehow wasn't that dark just because of a window that shined with the lights from what he assumed was a classroom. But he didn't expect a hand pulling him to a wall and pinning him against it, the height difference making it less scary until he saw who it was "Tubbo-? What are you doing here?? I though you were with Geor-!" The brunette covered the taller's mouth,
taking his own mask off and throwing it to the ground.

"Look big guy, in this world you can't choose people. We choose sides. And George? He chooses the side of betrayal." He said as he got closer to him "that's all that matters to him, and we can't let that pull us down can we..?" He looked directly into his eyes, noticing the light that got reflected on them, everything was dark but he could perfectly see how they shined thanks to the window right next to them "You have some pretty eyes, I heard that eye contact aggravates you.. is that right big man?"

"I-" he looked around a little before the brunette took his chin with his hand, forcing him to look down at him.

"Look at my eyes." He said with a grin on his face, seeing how the taller's nervousness grew even more.

"J- just let me go.."

"Sorry honey, you don't have your bodyguard here and I have to take advantage of that. Do you know what he did to my friend Sam the last time? Someone has to pay the price for that, and if your lil friend won't do it then you will" this was a perfect moment for Techno to show up and save him from this.. situation. But unfortunately he couldn't always count on him saving him in time.

"Hey bee boy" they heard a 3rd person talk, both looking in the direction it came from.

The brunette got his face closer to the taller "I'm not done with you." He whispered on his ear, faking a hug before turning around "hey!~ may I ask who the fuck are you?" He said like nothing happened, letting Ranboo go.

"I'm Wilbur, and you better leave my friend alone" he said while taking his mask off, holding it on his hands.

"I was just giving him a hug! Can't I hug people around?" The grin on his face didn't disappear at the sight of the taller brunette, in fact, he seemed even more confident.

"No, especially not you"

"Aww I know that you're just acting tough! I know when someone is and you definitely are right now, and why I can't? I can't hug my.. friend around?"

"He's not your friend" he said back at him.

"Well, then he's my.." he though for a second "my platonic boyfriend! Or are you also homophobic?" Irritation grew on the brunette when hearing the comebacks this kid was giving him, knowing perfectly well he was trying to annoy him, unfortunately being successful.

"I literally have a boyfriend" he said annoyed, looking at Ranboo so he knew that he had it controlled. The other slightly nodded and ran away from there, going down the hallway to the main room.

"Who knew that a lonelier like you, an insect, a freak, a coward, would get himself a boyfriend?" The taller smiled when a not so good idea came to his mind..