Chapter❸❶

Don't trust anyone.

🌕

"They'll split up eventually I think, after they ran off I haven't seen them" he placed the cigarette between his lips again "at least not together, Ranboo has a new mark on his cheek tho, it makes me think that Techno did hit him or something"

"Hm.. well, at least you already warned memory boy, is Tommy okay?"

"Yeah, he went home soon"

"Do you want me to walk you home Tubbo?

"Nah, I'm sure it will be fine" he let the smoke come out of his mouth, throwing what was left of the cigarette to the ground and stepping on it "thanks for caring, but you got to handle a little problem"

"I know.. well, I'll see you later I guess"

"Alright" he clapped his hands together "I'll be leaving, see you later Gogy"

"Please don't call me that-"

"Pfft- bye" the smaller brunette said as he left the room, leaving the other alone. Well... not completely alone-

He looked at the corner of the room, landing his eyes on the unconscious boy on the floor "..." he walked in his direction to kneel down infront of him, sighing "i'm so sorry.." he said under his breath, looking at the bandages wrapped around his head before sitting down by his side and crossing his legs, dragging the other male's body and making him lay his head on his lap "you can rest.. I'll handle this myself." He kept running his fingers through his ravenette hair, wrapping his arms around him and getting closer to his body, giving him a kiss on the forehead.

"They'll pay for what they did, but you can't get in my way honey"

🌕

I'm not the right one
I'm the worst person alive
I'm-

"Hey George" he heard a female speak as he locked the main door behind him.

"Hi" he walked directly to the stairs, but right as he was going to run up he heard the other talk again.

"You're not hungry?"

"I.. I'm not hungry-"

"You didn't eat anything yesterday, and you left this morning without also eating, are you okay-?"

He said something under his breath "maybe if you were home you would notice I almost haven't eaten anything for 3 weeks-" he cleared his throat so the other would hear him "uhm I ate something in school, don't worry" he rushed up the stairs before the woman could answer anything. Going in his room and locking the door immediately, looking at the clock on his table "10 pm.."

He heard the main door open, recognizing the loud noice that the door made whenever it was opened or closed "fuck, not today please-" he went for his phone and took a hoodie that was on his bed "did they seriously-" the sound of something breaking echoed through the entire house, cursing under his breath and running to the closet, the only place he could go in and block outside noice, well, almost all of it.

"Please please please don't be-" he heard muffled voices, one was deeper than the other, sounding like it was a male "which one is he-?"

He heard another loud noice, quickly unlocking his phone and going through his contacts, calling someone. The ringing noice went through his ears as his breath started getting faster "answer answer answer please for the love of fucking g-" he felt like everything froze when the noice from the phone stopped.

"Hello?" A female voice spoke from the other line

"Thank god you answered-" he sighed, relief going through his body.

"Is it happening again?" Her tone sounded worried, he took a few seconds to calm down before answering.

"Y- yes, I don't know who it is though, I think it's a new one-"

"Oh.. are you inside the closet?"

"Y- yeah! Yeah I am-"

"Just- calm down okay? Do you want to come to my home?"

"I don't want to bother you-"

"I'm your friend! I can't let my friends go through shit like what you're going through right now"

"..."

"I could go pick you up or something-"

"Thank you" he interrupted the girl, almost literally hearing the other smile in the other side of the phone.

"I'll help you in what I can okay?"

"O- okay-" he sniffed quietly, hearing muffled sounds from outside his room.

"Again.. I just wanted to say..

Thank you Niki"

🌕

So, I drew their designs, but since Bad, Tommy, Niki, Sapnap and Eret couldn't fit here i'm going to draw them apart.
Also, those are their height differences, their ages being on top of their heads (tell me who else you would like me to draw so I add them between Sap and Eret)

🌕