Chapter㊂④

🌗

"WATCH OUT!!" The only thing that could be heard in the halls was screaming, chaos in every corner..

"TAKE IT DOWN!!" the big walls that once were around the school had fallen to the ground, letting anyone in and anyone out of the buildings. Yelling could be heard from inside, a big crowd of people was hitting the door as they tried to take it down.
It was the biggest door of the school, the only door that didn't let anyone in..

The principals office.

"LET US IN!!" they yelled their soul out, many people passed running in the halls, many of the, injuries from a previous incident.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"I- I'm locked in the bathrooms of my school, please send someone they're taking down th- AH-!!"

"Miss? Are you okay?"

"P##ASE H#LP-"

"CAN THEY HURRY UP?? THIS IS THE 15TH CALL WE GET FROM THAT PLACE, WHERE THE FUCK IS-" was the last thing that was heard on the other side of the call, the voice sounded more distant as the person that was talking was yelling in other direction.

There could be heard the sound of sirens in the distance, the blue and red lights painting the surroundings as they arrived the school that was deep in the dark, none of the lights were turned on but people were rushing out and in the building as screaming could be heard from inside, a loud bang echoing through the halls, following with more screaming, what the fuck was happening there?

The people running out of the cars with their guns in hand, preparing for the worst, as they approached the school they noticed the walls that surrounded the educational zone were down, not all of them but something definitely happened as they saw an explosion on the right building, many people pushed past them, one of them catching their eye: It was a blonde boy, a bucket hat on his head. His arm was covered in blood as he fell almost right infront of them, they ran inside the building looking for the cause of everything.

The only thing that was heard after that was shooting and yelling.

More cars arrived, ambulances, firefighters, and more police.

"WE'RE FUCKING TIRED OF THIS!!" The girl yelled as she fell to the ground, the officer pressing his feet on her back so she couldn't stand up as she saw many people running by in all directions "YOU REALLY THINK WE'LL FORGET WHAT YOU DID!???" She screamed at the top of her lungs as a bullet went through her head, right as the officer let go of the body two people jumped at him, taking his gun as he righted to aim it to the side.

Another loud bang was heard as the big door finally fell to the ground, the people rushing in.

Chaos claimed it's kingdom in the building as the only thing that could be heard was crying, screaming, running and shooting, it all was for one cause and only one cause.. A tall male was one of the people who was running around, as he saw that an officer had one of his friends pinned to the wall with a gun, almost about to shoot him as he heard the male yell with tears in his eyes "WE DON'T FORGET!!! YOU CAN'T HIDE EVERYTHING FROM US!!! WE KNOW WHAT ALL OF YOU DI-"

Another bang was heard.

A boy was looking at all of it with terror on his face, all of this was his fault? He didn't know what to do, he was still covered in blood of the ones he once called friends as he ran out of the building and hid behind a tree, some of the bars that were around the whole school were twisted or on the ground..

He repeated to himself it was all his fault.

His blonde hair being not that blonde because of the red color that was spread on it, his white and green hat on his hands as he held tight on it.

"I- I don't want to be the principal's s- son anymore..-"

🌗

"Dad?" He was snapped out of his thoughts thanks to a certain voice that came from the boy in front of him.

"S- sorry Wil, I zoned out, do you need anything?"

"No you just got me a little worried, are you okay-?"

"Y- yeah I just.. I've been having nightmares in the nights but nothing to worry about! They'll go away eventually.. they always do"

"Alright" he kept eating his breakfast while the older drank some coffee.

"Hey Will, I wanted to ask you something"

"Hm?" He muttered as he had his mouth full with food.

"Who's that blonde boy that was cuddling with you the other day?" The brunette widened his eyes as he choked on the food, covering his mouth with his hand as he tried to swallow as much as he could before starting to aggressively cough, Phil watching him while taking a sip of his cup.

"I- wHo??" His voice cracked while letting out a nervous chuckle.

"The other morning when I arrived home, I saw you and a blonde boy on the couch, you were sitting on his la-" he couldn't finish his sentence as the brunette threw a pillow to his face, almost spilling his coffee on hand "hEY WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FROM!? HOW YOU DARE DOING SUCH THING TO YOUR FATHER-" he yelled with a mocking smile on his face, he chuckled when he saw his son's flustered face.

"D- don't mention it please-"

"Oh so he's your boyfriend?"

"DAD-" he yelled as his face got more red if that was possible.

"I'm just asking, I'm your father and I have the right to know if you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend"

"I..- yes, h- he is my- b- boyfr- iend-" he stuttered as the older was barely able to understand what he said.

"Oh ok, you could invite him somed-"

"BYE DAD!!" He quickly took his things and ran out the door, the blonde staring at it for a few seconds before letting out a small "hm" and finish his coffee.

🌗