Chapter❹❾

🥀

"That FUCKING BASTARD-" He shouted as he stormed down the hall, slamming open the door angrier than he ever did in the past, had the urge to tear down the small sign with the words News Club printed in it.
He stepped inside without even waiting for someone to let him in, noticing a lack of members in the room and locking his eyes on the person he so kindly wanted to punch in the face across the room "I thought we were over this, I thought I had left it CLEAR the last time I was here." He angrily spat as he closed the door behind himself.

"Took you long enough to arrive, Techno" The brunette boy said in his seat behind the small desk "I see you finally realized what was happening" He said with a careless smile drawn on his face, resting his elbow on the wooden surface and placing his chin on his palm, looking at the pinkette like he was a prey.

"Well if Dream won't do anything I have to take the cards on my own hands don't I?" He took a few steps until he was in front of the other, just now noticing a person sitting on one of the nearest chairs, but decided to ignore that for now, all his attention on George who seemed to be having fun with the situation "There's a student missing, looks like nobody gave a shit about him, and from your most recent "discovery" it would be stupid of me to not assume you have something to do with him."

"Dang, such a detective we have here huh?" He stood up from his seat "We got him ladies and gentlemen! He finally figured it out! I was starting to get worried no one would say anything about Sapnap being fucking gone" He clapped his hands together a few times, the person from before standing up too and now that Techno turned to them he was taken aback when he was met with black and blonde hair.

"You know this isn't just about Sapnap" he turned back to George, who's grin got wider.

"As the.. co-captain of the gardening club, our current captain, Tubbo, has been.. removed, from his place due to his absence the past few days" The girl said before Techno could even speak "Which leaves him.. w- without a club, as he was also absent for his removal and relocation to a normal member of the club" she finished.

"Niki..? What did you do!?" Techno raised his tone to her "He could literally be expelled if he's not part of a club! He could be sent to academic correction if he's not in the fucking system are you serious-!?" He shouted, not even caring anymore who she's doing this to, just the fact alone that she knows the consequences and still did it surprised him, the fact that she's teaming with George even more shocking to him.
He hated Tubbo, he surely did, but without him keeping the gardening club neutral what was going to happen next?

"SURPRISE! ISN'T THIS FANTASTIC!?? WE'RE FINALLY GETTING RID OF HIM!! DOESN'T THAT SOUND JUST GREAT???" George shouted with a frantic laugh "I almost got attached to that little shit, but uh.. you know, to get power you gotta get rid of your weaknesses right? We gotta cut those strings to gain more strength!"

Techno took a step back, shaking his head disappointedly "This is fucked up, with the files from this school he just.. won't get accepted anywhere else, George. You do realize that he was the one keeping your connections with the Sports Clubs right?"

"I don't need the Sports Club when I'm where I'm at, Techno, do you not realize? Have you not noticed that I control this place? We're the News Club! We're in charge of the public image of this school AND we control the rumors, the SECRETS Techno! The fucking secrets and lies that we keep hidden from everyone's eyes could cost your fucking life if I wanted to!" He frowned looking back at Niki who kept her head low, avoiding his eyes "Ah, I've already had my fun here, guess it's time for you to go"

He heard the door open, immediately turning his head to look behind.

He hesitated "Sam-? Weren't you with Tubbo??" He questioned, wasn't he on Tubbo's side too?

"Weren't you with Ranboo?" The taller said, his hands turning into fists, mask covering half of his face and his eyes lacked of emotion, ready to attack.
He huffed, giving George and Niki a final glance before fully turning to Sam, he's been holding back for so long.

"I've been waiting to do this for so long" His eyes locked on the other male, taking deep breaths before letting it all go, all the emotions unraveling like poison, fists tight and ready with the built up anger he kept buried for a long time six feet under in the back of his head.

🥀