Chapter④④⓪④⓪

Excuse my handwriting in the last chapter, it's ugly
Also, Gogy and Niki are platonic aight? I don't get to see a lot of platonic stuff between secondary characters and I feel like those two are a good combination-

🥀

"You promised it would be okay Sam! Y- you promised!!" He yelled as tears went down his face, desperation being the dominator of his emotions. He pushed the male in front of him multiple times in an attempt of hurting him but the taller didn't even move, pity filled his eyes as he stared down at the smaller brunette "y- you.. promis-" he didn't even finish his sentence as he rested his forehead on the taller's chest, still "punching" him on the stomach with not so much strength, tearing up right then and there.

"..." he sighed, he didn't have any words for him, what was he supposed to say? "I'm sorry Tubbo.." he felt guilty after what happened, not so long ago he told the smaller that he would be by his side after the fall of the psychology club, but it was harder than he thought, to keep him safe and at the same time to keep him at the top, to get in trouble and even when they got away with almost everything they did, the times that they couldn't make it they got dragged to the bottom again, the hole deeper and deeper as the fell just like Alice in wonderland.

"D- don't lie Sam! You don't really mean it.. I know you.." he kept on crying while holding tight on his friend's sides as he stood there with sadness drawn on his face.

Little did they know.. "You got it?" The male said as he looked at the other two in the distance, seeing one of the biggest bullies tearing up in the back of the library was something new to them, it was a weird situation considering they were literally spying on them.

"Yeah, this can be useful, have you seen George tho?" The other person questioned as they did something on their phone, the screen being up in front of their face as they tapped on the big stop-recording red button "I'll send this to him"

"Nice, let's go now, Bad might need us back at the laboratory-"

🥀

"Don't worry! She's fineee" he told his boyfriend as he wrapped one arm around his shoulder and walked by his side "she should be in class right now, it's obvious that she won't answer her phone"

"Yeah but- I haven't seen her in the whole day!" He said worried, looking around to find a certain short girl but only finding other people passing by.

"Then you're blind and didn't see her, stop worrying jeez"

"Are you jealous?" He turned his head to the blonde, a questioning look in his eyes.

"I'm not jealous, is just that, she also has a life and there's no point on worrying about her if she's literally iN CLASS." They turned a corner to find no one, the place empty and a little dark because of the lack of light, they were in the back of the bathrooms "but if she worries you so much then we could look for her when her class is over.." he said with his eyes glued to the floor, a tint of pink from embarrassment on his cheeks.

"Aww thank you" he rested his head on his shoulder.

"You don't have to thank me, you don't need me or my permission to do what you want.."

"Still, thank you" he pulled away and gave him a kiss on the cheek, making his blush turn to a red.

"You missed" the brunette slightly tilted his head in question, understanding when the blonde leaned in and kissed him on the lips, his eyes widening as he didn't expect it before kissing him back, closing his eyes. They stayed there for a few more seconds when Dream deepened the kiss and got closer to him, sneaking his arms around his waist, making the brunette whine.

"Hm-" he pulled away, the other still really close to his face "n-not here..-" he said panting, his voice really quiet in fear someone heard them.

"I'm just kissing you hun, what's the matter~?" He said on his ear, holding him closer. The brunette whined and tried to speak but was interrupted with a kiss on his neck.

"d-drEam!" He said as he was slightly pushed against the wall, resting his face on Dream's shoulder so he wouldn't let out any noise, making him chuckle.

"Sorry baby" he pulled away from his neck and put their foreheads together "wanna leave now?"

"Y- yes please-" he felt the coldness hit him as his boyfriend removed his arms from him, not feeling his hot breath on his neck and their face together anymore "w- we should look for Niki, I'm still worried-" his blush couldn't be more noticeable, looking away to at least hide it from the boy who caused it in the first place.

"Alright, let's go" he took his hand and they walked away from the place, Wilbur hiding his face on his arm from embarrassment and not wanting anybody else to see him like that.

🥀

"W- we're almost there, hold on" he said quietly as he walked down the path, passing a few houses as he walked as fast as he could which was really slow. Everything would clearly hurt the next day, he was using the last strength he had left with carrying the girl on his arms, he knew that she was almost unconscious because of her legs weakly wrapped around his waist, at least she was still awake.

His eyes brightened when he saw a certain house in the distance, light coming from the windows indicating that someone was inside with the lights turned on. He walked faster, almost tripping on his own feet and falling to the ground "we're almost there, don't worry-" they were now right in front of the house, the brunette not thinking two times before walking to the door "shit, I left my keys-" he whispered to himself, looking at the door before hitting it with his shoulder in an attempt of knocking, hearing footsteps coming from inside.

"I'm not taking clients right n-" the door opened slightly, a woman standing behind it. She stopped talking when she saw the boy in front of her "G- George! What are you doing here-? Doesn't school end in like 2 hours?" She said nervously until noticing the girl on the brunette's arms, her eyes widening.

"Just let me in" he pushed the door open and walked in, ignoring the woman that was half-dressed and walking up the stairs, going in his room.

"It'll be okay alright?" He let the girl fall on his bed, quickly walking out of the room and going to the bathroom for supplies like bandages and such, he could hear other muffled voices in the house that he couldn't recognize, maybe 2 different male voices. He ignored it and ran to his room with the white box on his hands "I'm back" he said quietly as he entered the room, noticing his friend with her eyes closed "Niki?" Obtaining no response, he sighed and supposed that she was asleep.

He locked the door and went to her, opening the box before looking at her wounds, thinking of what he was going to do and the process.

"You'll be okay"

🥀