Chapter❷❸

Don't trust anyone.

🍄

"Wilbur, i need you to play your best song okay? you can just go there and me, Fundy and Ranboo will make sure that everything goes well, alright?"

"Understood, i just need to go for my guitar and then we wait"

"Be careful, there's many clubs doing shit right now so try to get away from everyone, don't let anyone near you they'll just try to fuck you up, i know the word was spreaded by now and everyone knows that you're the one who's going to represent our club, the clubs share information between them so"

"Ok, got it" he ran out of the theatre, many people was inside the room, but there was also many people right outside the door, when he walked by some people glared at him. He tried to ignore it but his anxiety just grew wider as he walked to the music room.

He opened the lock on the door and walked in, taking his guitar and looking around for the music sheets, but he suddenly heard the door slam closed, he looked around, startled, only to find a blonde standing by the door on his green hoodie.

"Hey Wilbur"

"H- hey, what are you doing here-?"

"I was passing by and i had to check on you, also, make sure that the guitar is ok, y'know, check the strings.. check inside"

"What do you mean?" he said as he attempted to play a melody but it didn't sound good at all, confused looking at it "what-?"

"Told you, check the strings" he walked to him as he took the guitar and got out a pocket knife, there were various transparent cables that were on it, not letting the strings work as they should, he cutted them and gave him back the guitar "there, try again" the brunette tried again, this time working "nice!"

"How did you-?"

"I saw some guys of the technology club come in, I'm surprised you didn't notice the lock was broken"

"Did they seriously break the fucking lock-!?" he said, almost yelling, making the blonde chuckle.

"I knew someone was going to try a sabotage the instruments, so i came here, everybody is in the area of the theatre so nobody would see them come in if it wasn't for me" he sat close to the other "nervous?"

"yeah, just a bit.. the show is going to start in like 1 hour and i already feel frustrated-"

"hmm.. no traitors yet?"

"What do you mean?"

"Nobody has tried to take you down yet? nobody has tried to beat you up? nothing?" he took the guitar from his hands and played around a bit "i just wanted to tell you, the literature guys aren't trustable, they changed your music sheets this morning" he casually said, the brunette looking at him surprised.

"I.. oh-"

"you gotta pay more attention cutie, didn't you notice that window is open while it was closed before the lunch break? they came in through there, how can you not close the windows with a lock? it's a fucking 6 meter window Wilbur"

"how do you notice all of this stuff-?? how do you know!?"

"I've been here way longer than you, i know how they are, i know their ways"

"..."

"Don't get too distracted, when you get out of here go directly to the stage because it's possible some people try to distract you in the way"

"Thanks for the help.."

"No prob-"

"for everything.. thank you Dream" the blonde smiled and gave him a hug, the brunette placing his guitar by the side, staying there for a good minute before the blonde pulled slightly away, still close to eachother, they blonde was about to stand up when the other pulled him from his hoodie, not letting him go "please stay a little bit more"

"You don't want to be late to the show Wilbur"

"My club is almost the last one to participate, and there's like 40 minutes left until it begins" he rested his head on the blonde's shoulder, Dream chuckled and wrapped his arm around him.

"Why so affectionate?"

"i'm so tired of this school-"

"pfft-" Dream ran his hands through the brunette's hair, taking his beanie off "if you fall asleep on my arms i'm going to be mad at you because i won't have the courage to wake you up"

"you can't go 5 minutes without flirting?" he looked up, their faces close to eachother "being so close has became a normal thing between you and me hasn't it? i don't even care anymore, i'm just- tired" his cheeks were bright red, the blonde blushing a bit.

"wait- have you eaten something? did you drink water? have you taken ANY type of food?"

"i.. haven't..? i don't really remember, i was so nervous i can't remember so.."

"Shit- didn't Techno pecifically told you not to eat anything from the tables like 2 hours ago!?"

"don't worry.. i'm sure i didn't eat any of that.. almost sure-"

"you're fucking scaring me Wilbur- i though the cooking club did something"

"mmm.. nope" he got closer to him buried his face on the blonde's neck "you're.. cute"

"I swear to god i'm going to kill them if you actually-"

"Dream" the blonde stopped talking when he felt the brunette softly kiss his neck "i want to take advantage of my confidence now that i have it" he looked up again, seeing the blonde flustered "if i don't do anything now, if i don't say anything now.. i know i'll never do it"

"What are you.. saying?"

"Dream..

let me kiss you."

🍄