Chapter❸⓪

Don't trust anyone.

🥀

"JUST GO AWAY!!" He kept running, tears still running down his cheeks.

"I WON'T DO THAT YOU'RE MY FRIEND!!" the pinkette yelled back, he was getting tired but he had to go after the taller, he couldn't just leave!

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE-" he ran inside the main building, everybody should still be inside the theatre room now but they still passed a few people. He kept running when he reached out for an classroom, quickly going in and locking the door behind him "J- just go away!" He ran his hands through his own hair, letting the tears fall faster and faster, resting his hands on his ears to stop the noice from the pinkette hitting the door multiple times "S- stop!!" He yelled, resting his back on the door and falling to the ground, bringing his legs to his chest and burying his face on his arms. The other male eventually stopped hitting the door.

"Ranboo please I didn't betray you! Whatever he told you was a lie!" He yelled desperately trying to open the door, his eyes also full of tears.

"Please just leave!" He yelled back from the other side of the door, his voice sounding the most hurt and painful he's ever heard in his life, the pinkette felt his heart shatter to pieces knowing that he was the reason why the other was so hurt and not being able to fix him, not being able to hug him and whisper to him that everything would be fine until he fell asleep.. that wasn't going to be possible by the looks of the situation.

He looked around, noticing the hall was completely empty and that they were far away from the theater room, how much did they run for?

"Ranboo please open the door.."

"I- I can't! I can't open it alright!? JUST LEAVE AND MAKE THINGS EASY!!!"

"..." he felt a pain in his chest, he didn't like this situation at all. What could his emotions be described with are just sadness, that's all actually. Hearing the taller male in this state was something that hurt him deeply, not helping him was also the reason why he felt so bad, he was his best friend for fuck's sake!

"I just need to be alone-" something in his throat couldn't let him finish, letting out a choking sob as he tried to wipe the tears off his face only for them to be replaced with more. He looked around the room, there were a few tables and chairs, everything was a mess, some tables were on the floor and one of two chairs were also not standing in the way they should do. What happened here? Papers were scattered around the ground, many weren't in a good state and were hard to read because they were missing pieces of them, it wasn't like he was trying to anyways.

The sky was starting to get cloudy, the 6 meter windows letting the room be painted in a gray color, all of this somehow calmed him a bit down, the other wasn't making any noice on the other side so he supposed that he was gone.

"M- maybe he didn't care at all..-" he said under his breath, only for this to cause some type of pain in his chest, it hurt him to think about that, he stood up and walked around the room, slowly, his legs weren't in the best state after that mini race he had, he felt tired honestly, really tired- he took a pen he found on the floor and a paper of one of the tables nearby, letting himself fall to the floor, not caring about how his body will ache everywhere the next day.

He was on his knees now, he sighed and wrote something on the paper when he heard a loud crash, his head immediately turning with wide eyes as he looked at the door. There he was, his "best friend" standing on the door frame.