𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

(Y/n's pov)

It was really hectic today in the office, kuroo had me running around the building doing different things, i didn't mind at first but my legs and feet were starting to hurt.

I had to go to all of the people who were in charge of paperwork and get some important papers from them then go back to kuroo then i had to make copies once kuroo verified that it was the right paperwork.

I don't understand why it was so hectic maybe the had a huge investor that they have to convince into working with us..

I don't really have to worry about that since i'm just kuroo's assistant but it did make me worry about him, he's going to have to work more and i know that's gonna stress him out .

I hope he takes care of himself..

I look at my watch and realize i have 20 minutes left of my break, i get up from the couch i was sitting on and take my lunch out and start eating, lev walks in the room and says hi

He gets his food and and sits next to me.

"Crazy day right?" he says

i nod my head "Kuroo has me running all over the place, i know it's my job but it's so tiring" i say

He laughs at me and i roll my eyes. "Anyways i have to hurry up and eat before i go back to running around" i groan at just the thought of walking around again.

"Hehe well i'm glad i don't have to do that" he says.

i mumble whatever and finish my food quickly.

*timeskip*

I was done with the work kuroo wanted me to, finally. Now i'm in his office just listening him say his schedule for next week, i'm supposed to be writing this down.

"And that should be it for the week, thank you y/n for today it was really stressful." he says

"it's fine, it's my job to do this kind of stuff, don't worry about me just take care of yourself please." i say with a smile

"thank you.." he says, i swear i seen a little blush on his face.. cute.

"Am i done for the day sir?" i say

He nods his head, "Yeah but i kind of need you to come in tomorrow around 6 if you don't mind" he asks.

"Sure i don't have anything else to do" i stand up from the chair and give him his schedule.

"Goodnight sir" i say then walk out.