𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

"You sure you don't need any help making the food?" Tooru says sitting on my couch scrolling through his socials.

I sigh, "Yes I'm sure, I'm almost done plus people are about to start showing up. Why don't you change your clothes before they arrive?" I suggest,

Tooru came over my apartment last night after I got off of work, he wanted to help with the final touches for the party. I was very grateful for him lending a hand but everything was almost done thanks to Tetsurou and myself.

"You're right, I wanna look the best at the party!" He cheers while walking in my room to gather his clothes.

"It's not his birthday yet he wants all the attention" I mumble aloud.

While setting the final touches the doorbell rings, I walk towards the door and open it.

I'm greeted by Iwazumi and Tetsurou standing there together awkwardly.

"Hey! Thanks for coming" I say cheerfully smiling at them while stepping aside giving them room to make themselves at home.

They both walk in and look around, Iwa looks around in awe at all the decorations and food displayed.

"You did this all yourself!?" He says shocked.

"Nah, I had Tetsurou and Tooru helped me!" I say Tetsurou nods his head in agreement.

"I'm surprised Tooru even offered to help." He says while he sits on my couch.

"I heard that!" Tooru says walking out my room in different clothing.

"Good, maybe you'll learn how to be a decent person." Iwa retorts back at Tooru.

"He was in your room this whole time?" Tetsurou points out.

"No he just had to get changed, I always have a spare pair of clothes for him here just in case." I explain.

"Never mind that, Iwa says I'm not a good person!" Tooru says whining even more.

"Can you guys not bicker it's Maki's birthday, I won't hesitate to throw anyone out if they get on my nerves, it is my house after all." I say with a sigh.

"Sorry.." Iwa and Tooru mutter.

"It's fine."

"What do we do now since there's only four of us?" Tetsurou asks.

"Yeah how many people are supposed to be coming?" Tooru asks as he sits down next to Iwazumi.

"I'm not sure what to do and I think it's just some old teammates from your school, Maki celebrated with his family yesterday." I say while munching on one of the foods I made.

"It'll be nice to see our underclassmen again, it's been some time." Iwazumi says reminiscing his highschool days.

"You're making it seem like we haven't seen them in a decade" Tooru says.

"Still it's been awhile since we saw everyone from highschool" I point out.

"True I try to keep up with everyone from Nekoma same with Karasuno." Tetsurou says.

"Speaking of Karasuno did you hear that underclassman Tanaka is getting married to Kiyoko?!" Tooru says.

"Yeah, at least someone is getting married in our bunch." Tetsurou sighs.

"Who knows maybe it'll be you and Y/n next~" Tooru teases.

"What! You can't just say things like that Tooru!" I exclaim in embarrassment.

"Why not! We all can feel the tension between you too" he says as he rolls his eyes.

"There's no tension between us" Tetsurou states.

"Keep telling yourself that" Iwazumi says in amusement at the scene that's happening.

***

It's around 2pm and a handful of people have arrived, it was getting pretty crowded in my small apartment.

"I didn't expect this much people to come" Tetsurou says as he sips his drink standing next to me.

I was in my kitchen away from the crowded area trying to get some space.

"I know right, it seemed like when Maki arrived the party got even more alive, I'm already getting a headache." I say.

"I know right, he must be the life of the party anywhere he goes" he points out.

"He's been like that since I known him" I chuckle remembering the times we would get into trouble either because of Maki or Mattsun in highschool.

"Do you wanna go on your balcony it seems really hot in here?" Tetsurou suggests, he is right with this many people in such a small place it's bound to get hot.

"Sure" I say and we head off to my balcony.

I close my eyes as the cold wind brushes against my face as we step outside.

"Are you cold? We can head back inside if you want to" Testurou says concerned.

"No no, don't worry it feels amazing out here." I reassure him.

We sit on the two chairs that are next to each other on the balcony, I always questioned myself why I bought two when I'm by myself.

Moving to Tokyo from Miyagi, having to say goodbye to my parents was very rough but it was for the better.

Even though Miyagi was beautiful it didn't have as much freedom as Tokyo did plus you could make more money here.

"Something on your mind?" Tetsurou says obviously noticing that I was lost in thought.

"Just thinking about before I moved here, nothing that serious."

"I'm here if you need to talk about anything" he says smiling softly at me.

"I've just been lonely I guess? Like I barely talk to anyone nowadays, it's not like people are trying to avoid me because that isn't the case it's just that I feel lonely in this place"

Tetsurou nods his head listening to everything I'm saying and telling me it's okay to continue.

"Y'know how I'm not even from Tokyo but yet I still came here to get better jobs to make a living, but what's the point if I spend most of my time to myself? Oikawa, Iwa, Mattsun and Maki all live in Miyagi so they only come here a handful of times, other than them I only know you and Lev." I say with my voice shaking slightly, I've been holding in this for a while now.

"I understand completely Y/n." He says while taking my hand and holding it as a sign of comfort.

"Since I grew up in Tokyo it didn't effect me that much when I left my hometown but it still did, I had to say goodbye to my dad and grandparents also my old classmates. Since I've moved here it's been lonely and depressing until I met you." He says

I look up at him with wide eyes.

"I've always been wondering if the path I chose was the right one, I've been asking myself 'what's the point of being here if I don't have anyone to share my achievements with?' Yeah I may have some friends but it's not like we talk on a day to day basis" he says with his brows furrowed.

I run his hand trying to calm him down and let him know it's fine to talk

"I'm sorry for turning your venting into me venting but I just want to let you know I understand how you feel. I'm glad I met you Y/n you really have brightened up my dark and lonley world." He says

I can feel him shaking, I know holding his hand isn't enough so I decided to hug him.

"H-huh!" He stuttered.

"I'm glad I met you too." I say squeezing my arms that are wrapped around his torso.

You may not have seen his face since yours was deep in his chest but Tetsurou was a blushing mess.

You continued to hug him tightly as he fell more and more in love with you, you completely blind to the fact he just developed the feelings he's been horribly trying not to bring out.

(I kinda wanna write a gojo story hehe.)