𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

(I may or may not be running out of ideas for this story heh 😅 also this may have some light nsfw things^^)

After the talk on the balcony we decided to head back inside since it was time to cut the cake for Maki.

I sat on the couch next to Tooru with Iwazumi next to me, Kuroo was standing across from us since there was no more room left on the couch.

Tooru leaned over and whispered in my ear, "did my eyes deceive me or did you two head off to the balcony together~" he teased.

'Dammit! I thought nobody was gonna notice us' I shout in my head.

"Your eyes didn't deceive you but don't think anything inappropriate because nothing like that happened." I stated.

"Then what did happen?" He asked.

"I'll tell you later." You say to shut him up, you knew if you told him to mind his own he would just pester you.

"Yeah you better because whatever happened Kuroo can't take his eyes off you." Tooru teases a smug smirk on his face.

I try not to look over to where Tetsurou is but the fact he's staring at me makes me feel butterflies in my stomach.

'Did what happen outside make him feel different towards me!?' You think in your head.

"Time to sing happy birthday!" A drunk friend of Maki yells.

Me and the other people stand up as someone goes and turns off the lights while someone lights the candles on the cake.

Everyone is gathered around Maki while he's in the center of everyone while they sing to him.

"Happy birthday to youuu~" everyone sung as Maki blew out his candles, everyone cheered and laughed.

It was a beautiful night, not only did something new happen between me and Tetsurou I got to enjoy and night with the people I haven't seen in so long.

***

Everyone was leaving and it was just down to a sober Iwazumi and a drunk Tetsurou and Tooru, they both were laying on my couch, hair messy and drool sliding down the sides of their mouths.

"Hey Y/n, I'll take Tooru home I don't know about Tetsurou though since I have to drive to Miyagi." Iwazumi says as he helps me clean up the dirty living room.

"It's fine, if he's still asleep by the time we're finished he can just stay the night if not I'll call him a taxi." I say picking up a styrofoam cup and placing it in the trash bag I was holding.

"It shouldn't take us that long since the people you had over knows how to clean up after themselves..."

He picks up a plate off the floor that has some food on it.

"Well some of them..." Iwazumi sighs.

I place the bag on the floor momentarily and place my hands on my hip, "you need to go home, it's starting to get really dark and you need to drive to a whole another prefecture. I can handle the rest." I state.

"It's not that getting that late and I wouldn't want you to do this by yourself" he says.

"I told you if Tetsurou wakes up he can just help me, I don't want you driving while it's dark." I say sternly.

Why is he being so stubborn?! I know he always is but there isn't even that much of a mess.

"Why are you being to stubborn, I'm not a little girl I can clean up myself." I whisper yell trying not to wake up either of the men sleeping on my couch.

"Because you know how men are when their drunk. Who knows what would happen if I leave you two here alone." He blushes trying not to think of that.

"Are you an idiot?! It's nothing like that, me and Tetsurou are both grown people we know how to control ourselves." I say furrowing my brows

"You never know." He mutters while shrugging his shoulders.

"Hurry up and get your stupid boyfriend before I throw you both outside" I say half joking.

"Yeah yeah" he sighs while walking to Tooru before lifting him up.

"Where are we going Iwa." A drunk Tooru slurs out.

"Home, the party is over" Iwazumi says before walking over towards the door and putting on his shoes then grabbing Toorus.

He looks over to me and waves with the shoes in his hand, "bye Y/N, this was fun." He says slightly smiling at me.

"Bye Iwa, please drive safe." I say.

He nods before opening the door and heading out.

"Are they gone" Tetsurou groans before sitting up.

You look over at Tetsurou noticing that he doesn't look intoxicated anymore, was he faking being drunk??

"If I didn't know any better I would think you were fake sleeping just to get us alone" You tease before finishing cleaning up.

He grins and he walks to you, "and if that was my plan? Then what?" He says as he leans and speaks lowly in your ear.

'What the hell is going on? Am I hallucinating!?' You wonder in your mind, this feels too surreal. Is your boss trying to make a move on you?

You decided to play along, you only live once why not make the best out of it.

"Hmm I don't know, what would happen Tetsurou?" You say eyes lidded lowly, with your voice trying to to be the most seductive you could make it.

"Is little miss Y/N trying to seduce her own boss" he jokes while raising a eyebrow.

'So I'm not hallucinating. He keeps getting closer and just a few seconds ago when he talked in my ear it made my legs shake, is he trying to do something or is he just teasing me?' You think in your head.

"I may or may not be~" you say.

Tetsurou wraps his arms around your stomach making you open your eyes wide, he leans in your ear once more.

"I'd say you are, if so are you fine with your dear boss kissing you?" He asks in a whisper.

You hesitate, thinking about if you did kiss then everything would change from now on. But why does that matter if you did stop now then it would just be embarrassing, all that talk you both did wasted for nothing?

"I'm fine with it." You mutter looking in his eyes before averting yours from his.

He smirks before leaning in to attach both of your lips, you feel as a thousand of fireworks went off once your lips touched.

You've been trying to desperately deny your feelings for this man, but you cannot deny about the way your heart flutters anytime you see him in or out of the office.

Or when he would text you just to make sure you ate in the morning or before you went to bed, if it wasn't for tonight a opportunity like this wouldn't have happened.

You felt happy when you were with Tetsurou, he was always there for you it was expected for you to devlop feelings so quickly for the tall man.

You were glad that a special moment like this happened between you both, you want more to happen with him.

"More." You think in you head as you're still kissing Tetsurou, things are starting to heat up as you run your hands through his untamed black hair.

He's holding onto your waist desperately like if he lets go then he would wake up from a dream, he doesn't want this to stop.

You tap on his shoulder signaling that you could not breathe from the lack of oxygen and he detached your lips from his.

You pant trying to catch your breath, your body feels like it's on fire. You've never felt anything like this before.

"Do you want to continue this or leave it here?" He asks.

-(up to y'all lmaoo I didn't expect myself to write something like this in the book but I felt like it the other day so yuh.)