𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲.

𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮/𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙛𝙛, first she told kuroo it would be fine to come in since the rain wasn't that bad but he told her no since she took the train.

She thought it was stupid to miss one day of work from the freaking rain but she couldn't do anything but sigh, she was going to spend her day being bored and doing nothing.

She was thinking about inviting oikawa over but he wouldn't drive all the way to Tokyo plus he's probably busy with iwazumi..

She got off her couch and went her bed and scrolled through her phone.

Kuroo on the other hand was stressing over work, he didn't know why he said y/n could take the day off since she's so important to his job, he felt like a idiot he really needed her help.

But he didn't wanna call her and tell her to come in because she might be doing other things now that she has the day off, he was gonna have to do this all by himself.

Y/n's absence really took a toll on him, he never knew how much she really helped around his office. He noticed that the days she weren't there he would be super unorganized and stressed out.

But when she was there everything was calm and collected, he felt like she was the calm before his storm. He's glad to have someone like her in his life she's really helpful.

He sighed and ran his hands through his jet black hair, he didn't know why he's been thinking about y/n more recently, he thought it was just because they work together.

But he found himself thinking about her out of work, even thinking about asking to hangout when work is done for the day, he doesn't really know why he's thinking like this but he likes the feeling.

He couldn't ask bokuto since he's inexperienced with these type of things and he was kind of embarrassed to ask akaashi about a silly thing like this.

So for the time being he decided to keep it to himself.