Chapter Twenty Four

"Y/N." Tetsurou says as he pokes your sleeping body, you moved it slightly from the action.

"Wake uppp, I don't want to miss breakfast." He whines out clinging to your side.

You let out a groan from being awoke by your needy boyfriend, "What." You sternly huff out, facing the other way.

"We have to get ready so we can get breakfast." He says getting up from the bed and pull the covers away from your body making you shiver from the cool air.

"I don't wanna get up, why can't you just go down and get us some food." You plead, pulling the covers back over your cold body.

"Because I want to get breakfast together! Just get up and come on" He huffs out, you decide to give in so he can stop nagging you can got up from the bed.

"They better have good food."

***
After eating breakfast with Tetsurou you both decide to take a shower and relax before meeting up with Oikawa at the mall.

The two of you sit at a busy cafeteria, eating some fries and chicken tenders. Suddenly you hear a faint 'Yoo-hoo!' And look over to see Tooru.

"Y/N-Chan! Kuroo! Hey!" Tooru cheerfully walks up to the both of yours table. You and Tetsurou greet him back and he takes a seat besides you.

"Sooo why did you want to meet up here?" Oikawa asks as he watches people purchase their food from the restaurants.

"We need help. With gift shopping" Tetsurou confesses.

You nod, agreeing with what he just said. It was true, you needed to look for some gifts for the dinner tonight and Tooru was perfect at finding gifts. It was a win win!

"So you need my help finding a gift for what exactly?" Tooru asks but you can tell that he knows what it's for.

"Really Tooru? You don't know?" You tease and he shakes his head 'innocently'.

"Does my mother ring any bells? Mater of fact didn't you run into her somewhere near this mall?" You say with a smirk plastered on your face.

Tooru face goes pale after you told him what he's been desperately trying to hide, he didn't know that you knew about his gossiping that he usually does with your mother.

"H-How did you figure out! Did your father snitch on us?? He was kind of mad when he figured out your mother was spending time with a handsome young man like myself." Tooru mumbles to himself with the last pet but you heard him loud and clear.

"SO YOU BEEN SNEAKING AROUND WITH MY MOM!? I THOUGHT THIS WAS A ONE TIME THING." You suddenly yell making people who were nearby stare at you.

Tetsurou puts a hand over your mouth making you silenced. "Y/N we're in public don't yell!" Tetsurou scolds you making you slightly feel bad.

You remove his hand from your mouth and give him a apologetic look, "Sorry.." you mumble.

Tooru clears his throat, "Anyways, since you already know me and your mothers secret I supposed I can help you find a gift, it'll charge you though." He says.

"I'll give you 5,000 yen take it or leave it." You offer to him.

"Deal! Okay so I think your mother would love some wine, maybe some flowers?" Tooru tells you two about the countless of things your mother would like, giving you some ideas of what to buy.

***
After talking to Tooru you decided to go with a nice flower vase and a bottle of wine for your mother and father, hopefully they won't judge you and call you a horrible daughter for not getting something perfect for them.

You were use to being told harsh things from your parents, they called it "tough love" but to you it just seemed like bullying.

You already went through enough during your high school years but your parents put the icing on the cake, after experiencing so much of their verbal abuse during your third year you decided to move out.

You shake your head trying not to remember the sour memories. You don't hold what your parents did against them you just hope they can realize what they put you through isn't normal.

Tetsurou pats your shoulder making you look at him, "You okay?" He asks.

You sigh as you look at the familiar yard that was in front of you, "Yeah, let's just get this done already." You say before exiting the car and Tetsurou follows you