Chapter Twenty Six

This chapter contains smut in it, if you don't like this kind of stuff please skip it! 😜

— • —

After dinner was done you and Tetsurou said your goodbyes to your parents and took your leave, once you got into the car Tetsurou placed his hands on top of yours making you look his direction.

"What's the matter?" You raise your eyebrow in confusion, ever since you finished eating dinner he didn't really say anything. You were worried he was still stuck on the topic about your past.

"Nothing," He shook his head and started the car, "We should head back to the hotel, I want to go to the hot springs before it closes." He suggested.

You nodded your head not fully convinced at what he previously said but you decided to play along with it.

Once you arrived back at the hotel Tetsurou parked the car and you both made your way to the lobby, you had to go back to your room to grab some clothes before going back to the hot springs.

You went into the elevator with him and waited until it reached your floor, once it did you got out of it and when to your room and grabbed everything you needed before heading back downstairs and making your way to the hot springs.

Once you arrived you saw a sign that said the hot springs was co-ed so that meant you and Tetsurou wouldn't be split up. You looked over to him, "I'm going to head in now, I'll meet you once I've finished changing." You said.

He nodded his head before heading into the mens side, you walked in the woman's side and removed your clothing before quickly washing up. You left the womans area with a white towel tightly wrapped around you and headed to where Tetsurou was soaking in the warm water.

"Nice of you to finally join me~" Tetsurou teases as you remove the towel and go into the water, you try to ignore his comment or even the fact you both are completely naked right next to each other.

If it wasn't for the hot springs being completely empty you would've went into the water with the towel on. Tetsurou scoots closer to you and placed his hand under your chin, "Come on F/N at least reply to me." He pouts from you ignoring him.

You playfully scoff and roll your eyes, "I'll give you a proper response if you tell me what was on your mind earlier." You say bringing up the topic again, you just needed to know what was on his mind.

He lets out a sigh, "I'm telling you it was nothing, I was just thinking a little bit."

You look at him, locking eyes with him as you say, "You don't have to tell me but I would just like to know what goes on in your mind."

He puts his arm around your bare waist, pulling you closer. The water slightly moves a bit from the action, "I was just thinking about your parents." He looks at you and frowns a bit, "How can they just act like nothing happened? Like what they did to you was okay?" He confesses.

You look at him with wide eyes, he really thought about that? You know what your parents did wasn't okay at all and you only really told Tetsurou and Tooru about it but other than that it was a secret. Everyone perceived your parents as good people but you know it was just an act.

"Thank you for your concerns, we both know how shitty my parents are." You chuckle a bit, thinking about how it was ironic, the way your parents acted. "I also thank you for not causing a scene during dinner, if you said something they would just deny it and walk off like they usually do." You say as you flick the water.

Tetsurou places a kiss on your cheek taking you out of surprise, "You are a strong person F/N, I truly admire you." He confesses. You swore your heart combusted from those words, you knew Tetsurou was a hopeless romantic but damn did he have a way with words.

You avert your gaze from him and try to force the smile that was creeping on your face to go away, "shut up.." You mumbled. Tetsurou laughed at your childish reaction, "Man am I lucky to be with you."

— • —

After chatting with Tetsurou a bit in the hot springs you both decided to head back to the room, you throw yourself on the bed and snuggled under the covers. Tetsurou takes off his previous clothes and replace them with some sweatpants and a loose graphic tee before joining you in bed.

Tetsurou lays next to you before wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you closer, he fits his head into your neck peppering kissing on it, you let out a giggling from the action until he starts leaving longer kissing, sucking occasionally.

You try to hold back soft whimpers as he continues to place hickies along your neck, you know you're going to have to buy some makeup when you wake up tomorrow.

He groans as he runs his hands under your shirt, squeezing your chest. You arch your back and let it a soft moan, "excited aren't we?" He teases.

Having no effort you pull away from him and remove your shirt, you push him down on the bed and wrap your legs around his hips, straddling him. He places his hands on your hips, guiding you as you grind your area against his, you hear a pretty whimper leave his mouth as your cunt perfectly aligned against him while grinding.

Tetsurou throws his head back as you roughly start grinding against him, "need' so bad." He begs, you've never seen him in this kind of state, he was so needy and you were loving every last bit of it.

Thankfully you were just wearing under so that have you easy access to pull your panties to the side before pulling his sweats and boxers down. His hard cock stood tall leaking with precum, you swipe the bead of precum off his tip making him arch his back against you.

You chuckle from his submissive reaction from the action. You align your area up with his cock before sinking down on it, placing your hands on his clothes chest and arching your back you let out a moan that you tried to silence.

With Tetsurou being needy he took your hips and started fucking into you with a fast past catching you off guard, he shut his eyes closed as more whimpers and moans escaped his mouth.

As he drills into you, you place your hands on his clothed hard nipples and rub them, "ah~! D-don't do that or I'll cum fast." He pleads and you oblige removing your hands from his sensitive nipples.

He rubs your clit giving you a better sensation as he fucks you wild, you squeeze your eye shut and arch your back as you cum all over his cock, you orgasm triggering his as he releases into you, filling you up.

You take his cock out and whimper from the emptiness and crash on the bed, "you didn't pull out." You state, he rubs your back soothingly, "I wouldn't mind you having my child." He sweetly says.

You look up at him, "as much as I would love that it's too early for a kid, go get me a plan b." Your words made him shiver as he quickly got up and put on clothes before rushing out the door.

— • —

A/N: I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I literally didn't know what I wanted to do with the story after the relationship was established but I think I have a clue on what I wanna do. Also thank you very much for 10k reads!! I appreciate all the votes and reads <33 !!

Expect an update sooner or later from me, my Kuroo brainrot is back. But if you have any suggestions for future chapter please let me know, anything helps 🥳!!