𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼

(Short chapter sorry!)

Ever since the night you and Tetsurou got together you only told a small group of people, one of them being Tooru.

Knowing how big his mouth was he was probably going to tell everyone back in your hometown, you just hope your parents didn't find out.

You've never been in a relationship before besides the one with Tetsurou so you don't know how your parents are going to react when they find out you're finally with someone.

Hopefully they overreact—but you were wrong.

"Ma it's nothing. I was planning on telling you as soon as I had the time." Currently you were at your desk quietly talking with your parents about your relationship.

Apparently Tooru was the first one to tell about the relationship– your mother told you she had saw him in the grocery store and he started babbling about random things and that's how the secret slipped out.

"That's nothing!! You should've told us right away!" Now it was your fathers turn to lecture you.

Them yelling in your ear was not helping with the annoyed nerves that were growing by the second, "Can you guys please listen to me!" You whined in the phone.

"No you listen to us! This is your first relationship how do you know the guy is even a good one!? Do you even know his birthday??" Your mother yelled in the phone.

You rubbed your aching head in irration.

-In Tetsurou's office-

Tetsurou was worried about all the noise you were making outside of the office, at first he thought you were just bickering with Tooru like always until you started to sound angry.

It's been about five minutes since he heard you arguing and he finally decided to go out his office and see what was happening.

He walks out and sees you sitting at your desk rubbing your head, he raises and brow and you just point at your phone and mouth 'Parents.'

Tetsurou realizes what's happening and forms his mouth in a O.

You seemed pretty stressed talking to your parents so he took the phone from you and decided to introduce himself, your mouth open wide in shock from his actions.

"Hello? Is this Y/N's parents?" Tetsurou asks.

"Yes who is this!" Your father answered.

"This is Kuroo Tetsurou, her boyfriend." He grinned when he noticed your annoyed expression.

"Kuroo Tetsurou from the Japan Volleyball Association?!" Your mother questioned.

"Yes, this is him, It's a pleasure to meet you both." He cheerfully says in the phone.

You can't really hear anything on your parents side but as the conversation continued on you hear laughter more than once, Tetsurou was amazing at socializing.

After some time Tetsurou say goodbye to your parents and hung up.

"We're having dinner with them next week." He says with a smile.

Your eyes widen, "What! How are we even gonna get there? Why are we going!?" You question multiple things.

"First I can drive us, Second I want to meet your parents, it makes sense since you're going to meet my grandparents soon." Tetsurou chimed in.

"I'm meeting your g-grandparents??" You stammered.

"Of course! If I'm going to marry you someday you have to meet my family!" He teased.