𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗻.

𝙔/𝙣 𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙡, it's been about a week since she started working at the company, she really likes it but sometimes it can be so boring. right now kuroo asked her to sort out his schedule, she didn't mind so she said yes, she's finished it about an hour ago and now she's bored.

she pulls out her phone—kuroo doesn't mind her using it since she gets her work done quickly. she opens the messenging app and decided to text oikawa

Y/n
hey oikawa wyd ?

Oikawa
heyyy y/n!!
i just went out on a run with iwa, I almost got my ass beat by him lolol

Y/n
lmao why? what did you do this time.

Oikawa
nothing I swear!! he just got mad.
anyways why aren't you working?

Y/n
i finished all my work today but I don't get to clock out until 5.
it's so aggravating because by the time I get home it's late and I don't wanna walk late at night alone.

Oikawa
this is why I told you to carry pepper spray, if you don't wanna walk late then how are you gonna get home?

Y/n
I dunno, I'll just catch the train and when I get out the station I will jog home or smth.

Oikawa
Okay y/n just please be safe, text me when you get home.

Y/n
will do! bye oikawa, kuroo is calling me for more work 😞.

Oikawa
bye!!

I out my phone back in my skirt pocket and get out of my chair, I walk into kuroo's office and I see him with his hand in his forehead, he seems irritated, "You called me, Kuroo-san?" i say bowing slightly.

He takes his hand off his head, "Yeah can you go get me a coffee from the fifthteenth floor, please." he says with a sigh, he seems pretty stressed out I wonder what's wrong.

"Sure, I'll be right back." i walk out out of his office and head towards the elevator, I pressed the button and walked in and pressed the number '15' button.

It only took me about a minute to get to the floor, I walked in the room and saw a few employee's in there already, I see someone who's tall and has silver hair he seems pretty intimidating by his height.

I walk to where the coffee machine is and get kuroo's drink ready. When I'm almost done I see the tall man walking towards me, he stops infront of me and looks down slightly.

"Are you Kuroo-senpai's new assistant?" he says.

"Yeah, why?" i say, i'm trying to get kuroo's coffee done quicker so I can leave this conversation.

"Just wondering, he never had an assistant, anyways I'm Lev Haiba who are you?" he says hold his hand out

"L/n Y/n" I say taking my hand out as well and shake his hand

"Well it's nice to meet you L/n-san, I have to go now" he says

"See you around" I say waving goodbye to him as he walks out of the room.

I turn my attention back to kuroo's coffee when the machine beeped, I already made kuroo's coffee before so I know everything he needs in it.

When his coffee is finally done I head back to his office, I knock on the door and I open it when I hear a "come in" from him.

I put the coffee on his desk and bow slightly, "is there anything else you need?" i say.

"No im fine for now, I wonder what i would do without you, you help me more than you can think L/n-san." he says with a smile

I don't know why but when he says the slightest compliments it makes my heart skip a beat, I think that's why I've been working more efficiently.

"No kuroo-san, i don't think you understand how much you help me, without this job I probably would've been homeless by now. so thank you." i say, it's true if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be where I am right now.

"I'm glad I could help you with that then, you are refreshing to have around the office." he says with a smirk.

There it is again, that devilish smirk, I don't think he realizes what he's doing sometimes. "W-well that's good then.. um I'll get back to work." i say

"Alright then, thanks for the coffee." he says taking the cup off his desk and sipping the coffee.

"No problem" I say then head back to my desk.