𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Y/n stretched her arms as she sat in her office chair, she had finished the rest of her work for the day, kuroo told her if she finished she could go home early.

She was exhausted from working so hard for the past few days, the area kuroo worked in had gotten a really big client so everyone had to work even harder than before.

So that meant that kuroo was barely in the office, his main job is going out and meeting investors, it's a good job but very tiring.

Y/n took her phone out her purse and texted her friend oikawa to see if he can pick her up since he was in town this week to visit his parents that recently moved to Tokyo.

Y/n
Hey oikawa wanna do me a huge favor 😘.

Oikawa
Depends on what it is.

Y/n
Can you pick me up from work~
I'll give you milk bread from my house🥰.

Oikawa
Okay! I'm on my way.

She placed her phone back in her purse and got up from her chair and went to kuroo's office.

Kuroo was doing his paperwork until he heard a faint knock coming from his door.

"Come in." he says

Y/n walks in, "I just wanted to say i finished my work so i'm gonna head out."

"Okay, how are you getting home though it's pretty cold to be walking around the city." he says

"It's fine someone's picking me up" she says

Kuroo nods his head, he wonders who could be picking her up, maybe he should walk he downstairs to make sure it isn't a creep.

"Well can i walk you down when they're here?"

"Sure!" she says

Kuroo gets up from his desk and walks out his office with y/n, she goes to grab her coat and purse and they head in the elevator.

Kuroo presses the number one button and they head down to the lobby. When the door opens y/n looks out the glass windows of the lobby and tries to find oikawa's car, when she notices she tells kuroo to follow her and they head outside.

When kuroo looks at who's in the car he was surprised and confused.

'Y/n knows oikawa? did they go to the same school or something?'

Oikawa looks out the window and sees kuroo.

"Hey kuroo! it's been a while." oikawa says

"Yeah it has, what have you been up to?" kuroo says

"Nothing much just working and checking up on y/n."

"I'm perfectly fine." y/n mumbles

"I'm sure you are" oikawa says

Y/n rolls her eyes and gets in the passenger side of the car.

"Well i gotta drop her off, we should all catch up one day kuroo." oikawa says

"Yeah we should, i'll see you later oikawa." kuroo waves then walks back into the building

Oikawa looks at me and grins, "He's walking you out the building now?"

"Oh shut up and bring me home." she says

"Yes your majesty~" he says and starts driving.

*Timeskip*

When y/n got home the first thing she did was take off her shoes and sigh, she was very tired from such a long day.

She went into her room and got undressed, she heard a notification from her phone when she was taking off her shirt.

She picked up her phone and unlocked it, she had a text from kuroo.

Kuroo
You know oikawa?

Y/n
Never thought i would have a boss who's interested in my friends lol, but yeah i know him.

He told me you guys met at a party
before

Kuroo
Yeah we have, how do you guys know each other? Did you go to Seijoh too?

Y/n
Oh no i went to Karasuno
I met oikawa during college

Kuroo
Oh our rival? That's cool, i'm surprised i never met you in high school then i'm friends with some people there.

Y/n
I never really talked to anyone in high school other than a small group of people so you wouldn't have met me.

Kuroo
Oh that's a surprise, you seem very outgoing.

Y/n
Sometimes i am, anyways i'm gonna go to sleep you should get some rest too kuroo-san

Kuroo
Okay, and you don't have to use honorifics just call me kuroo.

Y/n
Okay, goodnight kuroo.

Kuroo
Goodnight l/n~.

When y/n put her phone down and smiled, she didn't know why she was so happy but she was.

She finished getting undressed and put on her pajamas and laid down in bed.

'I like calling him kuroo but i want to call him by his first name, maybe it's way to early in our friendship for that? But if we are friends doesn't that give me the right to use his first name? Whatever i'll think about it another time." She thinks aloud

She lays on her side and went to bed.