𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻.

𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙡/𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙠𝙪𝙧𝙤𝙤, she loves it a lot not only does it pay well she met some really cool people, her coworker lev has been talking to her a lot ever since their encounter.

Kuroo doesn't know why them talking makes him feel uneasy, even though lev is his junior he feels the need to keep l/n away from him, whenever them too talk kuroo calls l/n over and makes her do whatever.

She found it weird but she shrugged it off she had the thought that kuroo was very nit picky and always needed her help so she didn't really think of it as weird.

She found lev's company very amusing, yeah he was brutally honest sometimes but he was also very funny espically when he would share stories from when he was back in highschool.

She found out that lev and kuroo went to the same school but that didn't surprise her since they already seemed close and they usually joked around sometimes.

Over her short time working there she met another person who frequently comes into the office sometimes, kuroo's bestfriend kenma. at first y/n thought he didn't like her since he was so quiet around her

But kuroo told her that's how he is with people he doesn't know well, she understood because she was like that when she came to toyko, very closed off.

She loved talking about what happened during the day with oikawa most of the time she would bring up kuroo and oikawa would tease her but she would tell him it's not like how he things it off and oikawa would say whatever.

Now that she had this job she didn't know what she wanted to do next in life, her main goal was getting a job and not be homeless or have to go back home, now that she accomplished it she didn't know what was next.

She thought about planning a trip during the holidays since it was coming up and she got a break from work but there wouldn't be enough people at the gathering, maybe only four since she only hangs out with oikawa, iwazumi, mattsun and hanamaki.

She shook her head, she shouldn't have to worry about it now the holiday's are in two months, she sighs and rummage through the files on her desk trying to focus on her work.

Kuroo walked out his office and looked at y/n, he saw her stressed state and walked towards her.

She was too focused organizing the papers and she didn't notice kuroo or how close he was to her, he leaned hear her ear and whispered.

"You seemed pretty stressed~"

She sprung her head up causing both of their heads to clash into each other, kuroo stepped back and held his head and groaned in pain, y/n held hers and look at him with a apologetic face.

"I-I'M SO SORRY!!" she said getting out her chair and bowing towards kuroo.

He chuckled and shook his head.

"You can stand straight the whole thing was my fault, I should've never been that close or sneak up on you" he said.

"No, I should've been more aware of my surroundings, I'm pretty sure I would've heard you if I wasn't focused on the papers." She said, slightly lying about why she was distracted.

"It's good you were focused, one of the main reasons I hired you" he said with a wink.

This caused the female's body to heat up and let out a nervous laugh, she looked away and sat back into her seat before continuing her conversation with Kuroo

"Since your the reason i'm gonna have a bump on my head can you get us some ice?" she said trying to hide the fact she was feeling butterflies.

"Sure, I'll be back" he said then walked off.

*Y/n's pov*

Was oikawa right? No he couldn't have been, it's oikawa for gods sake, but why am I feeling thess things?? I told myself and oikawa i wouldn't catch thess type of feelings, so why am I reacting like this.

I need to act normal around kuroo and maybe I'll stop acting like this, but he tempts me when he winks or lowers his voice slightly when explaining paper work too me, just thinking about it makes me feel hot and bothered.

I need to stop thinking things like these, I might risk my job.