Chapter Twenty Eight

It's been exactly two weeks since you were asked to move in, you've been busy dealing with working since a new project is upcoming for the company but today was finally the day you were moving in. You had a UHaul truck parked outside of Tetsu's house ready to make his house both of your home.

He had invited over a few of his friends to help make the moving process easier since most of your stuff had to go into storage like couches and your old bed since you didn't need it anymore due to his house already being furnished.

"Hey Kuroo where do you want this?" A man with grey and black hair yelled, apparently his name was Bokuto and he was a professional athlete who was friends with Tetsu in high school. Tetsurou walks out of the house with a white t-shirt and sweatpants on ready for the move.

"You can bring that in the room, I'm assuming it's clothes since F/N has so much" Tetsurou jokes as he walks up behind you on his front lawn and wraps his arms around you. You jump from the sudden touch but quickly ease into it when you realize who it is. Wait what did he just say..?

"Excuse me for having a sense of style, not everyone wears a suit every weekday from 9-5 like you!" I argued against him, Bokuto burst out laughing from our bantering and proceeded inside the house with the box and some black-haired dude with glasses with another box of mine.

Kuroo dips down to where your ear is, you can hear his steady breathing "You can talk shit about my suits but y'know you like how I look in them~" He whispers in your ear sending you shivers.

He walks off to the UHaul leaving you there flustered while he brings in another box from the truck.

'He thinks he's so smooth... and he knows I can't even say anything back because he's right.' I sigh in defeat and head towards the truck grabbing another box before heading back into the house.

As I carry the box into the house I feel a wave of dizziness overcome me, I stumble against my own feet as I walk up the stairs to gain mobility and stand up straight. I place the box down on the grass before sitting on it and try to catch my breath as I'm gasping for air.

I huff out breaths trying to breathe at a normal pace but my vision darkens and blurs. I feel my body falling backward onto the grass, "Tetsuoru" I weakly call out his name trying to alert him before my eyes shut completely and I pass out.

I open my eyes and look around the room surrounded by boxes, I sit up on the bed and look at the side dresser next to the bed and see a glass of water and warm soup meaning someone had placed it here a few minutes before you had woken up.

A sudden knock on the door takes you away from your thoughts, "Come in" you spoke softly. Tetsurou walks in with relief on his face, he rushes to your side and sits on the side of the bed.

"How are you, my love? I found you outside the house passed out, You've been sleeping for almost two hours it's past 9 PM now..." He says voice full of concern as he strokes the side of my face.

I nod my head in approval, "Yeah I'm fine, I don't know what came over me one minute I was moving boxes the next I woke up in our bed. I'm sorry for scaring you." I expressed.

He repeatedly shakes his head, "No don't apologize! Nothing is your fault I'm just happy you're safe now, that's all that matters." He kisses the side of my head comforting me.

Time passes by as Tetsurou unpacks most of your boxes while you rest in bed and regain energy, Tetsurou walks into the living room looking for something and you get up from the bed looking for your purse.

You find it on top of some boxes in the corner walk into the bathroom and sit on the toilet, you fainting had you rethinking a possibility you thought about before. Your period was a week late you thought it was a mistake but this incident has you worried.

You open the box out of your purse and pee on the stick, you made sure the bathroom door was locked so Tetsurou wouldn't see. Five minutes pass by as the box instructions tell you how long to wait and you finally look at the white stick.

Two lines.