Chapter Twenty Three

You sigh as you get in the car with Tetsurou, it's been about a week and it was finally time for your big dinner with your parents.

You've been dreading this day but here it was, you wished Tetsurou hadn't agreed on the dinner but you knew that your parents were going to make you visit them one way or another.

"Ready?" Tetsurou says cheerfully as he buckled his seatbelt and started the car.

You roll your eyes, "Does it matter? If I didn't come you would've dragged me into the car."

"Ahh don't be a downer Y/N, it's a roadtrip so let's have some fun!" He says as he backs the car out of your parking lot.

You sighed. It was going to be a long trip.

***
It was two hours within the drive and you were starting to get tired but you didn't want Tetsurou to stay up all by himself, you two needed to be in Miyagi by tonight if you wanted to be with your parents by tomorrow.

"Hey" Tetsurou says as he places a hand on your thigh making you look at him, "If you're tired you can go to bed, I can stay up for the rest of the way." He says softly making you more tired.

"I don't want to, I want to keep you company." You whine, he chuckles at your adorable reaction.

"I'm going to be fine, just get some rest okay?" He pleads, you can tell he was worried about you by the look in his eyes.

You finally gave in and nodded your head, you shifted in the seat to make yourself more comfortable and fell asleep.

***
When you woke up you noticed the familiar surroundings and smiled, you were finally back home. You could see Tooru whenever you wanted and you can finally visit your old classmates.

"Welcome home" you whispered to yourself, Tetsurou noticed this and smiled to himself.

"Do you want to book a hotel or stay with your parents?" He asked.

You thought it out, going to your parents at this time of night was absurd so you gave in with the other option, "Hotel."

Tetsurou agreed and put a gps for the nearest hotel that was decent and clean.

When you two finally reached the hotel you checked in and brought your belongings to your designated room, Tetsurou sighed as he flopped on the bed.

"This feels so nice after driving for four hours." He says, you let out a small giggle from his childish antics.

"Rest up, I'm going to get ready for bed then I'll join you." You said, he nodded his and got undressed then under the covers.

You got yourself situated in the bathroom then joined him in the bed, he was already asleep by the time you were finished with your routine.

When you went into the bed with him he wrapped his arms around unconsciously and it made you smile, you ran your hands through his hair and fell asleep right beside him.

(Next chapter is a continuation of this one.)