𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Y/n sighs as she puts the last thing in her cart that was on her grocery list, she was tired since she's been in the store for a few hours trying to shop for her empty fridge and cabinets.

She basically was depending on takeout food for a while.

She pushed her cart and started walking to the self checkout section but she her a loud crash and the aisle next to her.

She raised her eyebrow and walked to where she heard the sound, she turned the corner and saw a man with grey and black hair on the floor rubbing his head.

She was shocked that a grown man caused all of this ruckus, she sighed and pushed her cart towards the man.

"Hey." she said

The man looked up and saw y/n he looked embarrassed but the situation that was happening.

"u-uh hey" he said

"Are you okay? it sounded like that fall was painful" she says concerned

"Yeah i'm fine—" the man got cut off before he got to finish what he was saying

"Hey bokuto are you alright!?" Kuroo said running towards bokuto and y/n.

*Y/n's pov*

Out of everything i wasn't expecting to see my boss at the grocery store, i also wasn't expecting seeing a grown man fall. today is a odd day.

Kuroo walked up to his friend and reached his hand out signaling that he was gonna pull him up, his friend took his hand and stood next to him, he wasn't much taller than kuroo and he had a nice build.

Kuroo asking his friend if he was okay but then he noticed my presence, he looked at me and raised his eyes.

"Oh, y/n i wasn't expecting you to be here" he said

"The same goes for you, i just came here to get food since my house is empty." i say

"Mines too but i asked my friend to join me since i didn't wanna shop alone, oh by the way this is my friend bokuto kotaro." he says

"I didn't know his name but we made quite the introduction, i came here as soon as i heard him fall but anyways hello bokuto." i say smirking, just the thought of him busting his ass was funny, i wasn't gonna laugh in his face of course.

"Hey y/n, how do you know my friend tetsu?" he said

"I work for him, i'm his assistant." i say, i'm kinda surprised kuroo didn't tell him but we just met so that explains it.

"Ohhh okay. Well do you like the job?" bokuto says scratching his neck

"Yeah it's really nice and i met some cool people." i'm not only saying this because my boss is in front of me it's because i actually do enjoy the job, probably the best i had in a while.

"That's a relief " Kuroo says wiping fake sweat off his forehead

I laugh and so does bokuto

"Anyways are you gonna pay for your stuff y/n" kuroo says

i nod my head, "Yeah it's gonna cost me a lot sort of but it's worth it, i need to eat."

"Okay, can we come with you to check out?" kuroo asks

I nod my head and we all start walking and pushing our carts towards self check out, when we made it there i scanned and payed for everything quickly, trying not to hold up the line.

By the time i was done kuroo and bokuto were done as well, we all walk out the grocery store with our carts and sigh.

"Are you going to take the train home?" bokuto says

"Sadly. i don't have a car so i have to walk around everywhere" i say

Walking makes my feet hurt all the time but it's good exercise.

"We could drop you off home l/n, right kuroo?" bokuto says he seemed to noticed how down i must've been about taking the train.

"Yeah i don't mind, also your house is close to here so it isn't a hassle." kuroo says

"Thank you so much guys, i owe both of you." i say

Kuroo laughs and shakes his head, "Don't worry about it, just helping a friend out"

Friend...? hearing that from my boss feels weird but since it's kuroo it feels right, if that makes sense? Would me and kuroo be considered friends?

We eat lunch together sometimes and we chat occasionally, those are things friends do but we barely talk outside of work, he only calls or texts me when it's work related.

Why am i overthinking it? it's a blessing to be called a friend by kuroo, not only does the man look like a god but he has an amazing personality.

"Yeah a friend" i say with a smile.

We all finish chatting and make our way to kuroo's car, he opens his trunk and we put the groceries in, mines on one side and kuroo's on the other.

We get in the car when we're done and starts the car then starts driving.

*timeskip*

When we reach my house i grab as many bags as i can and walk up to my apartment, i see bokuto come out the car and grab some bags as well and walk up the stairs.

I take my keys out my pocket and open my door quickly since my hands were starting to hurt, i walk in the house and place the bags on the floor and walk back out.

When i'm walking out kuroo walks in with a handful of bags and says "All done".

I'm happy they both were with me because this probably would've took me an hour to get this stuff home.

I bow towards both of them, "Thank you for your help".

Kuroo shakes his hands trying to make me stand straight, "No need for bowing!! We just wanted to help, it was the right thing to do!"

Bokuto nods his head, "Right! so stand straight l/n"

I stand straight and smile.

"Still thank you for the help, i don't wanna hold you guys longer since you have groceries too so thanks you." i say

"It's fine, we'll take our leave now, goodbye y/n." kuroo says

"Yeah! bye l/n i hope we could see each other again, oh by the way here's my number!!" Bokuto says holding his phone out.

I take my phone out and enter his number, after that they both wave goodbye and leave, i look at the bags on my floor and sigh, there's a lot.